a hero
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
You recorded a whole bunch of you getting you getting carried rofl
Reply Quote
Giggity >.>
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
but dont worry rankone if you give me another 3k gold ill re add you to my real id <3
Reply Quote
Billy Mays Here! Are you constantly getting poo'd on!?! Well im here to give you a ONE TIME OFFER!
its called a "Poop-a-scoop"!
What it does is when your getting poo'd on it automatically kicks you from WoW.
For information log on your World of Warcraft server and press Alt-F4
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT DEAL!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Didnt work for me :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Chillbrah its cool that you are proud of being 1600 and you did it yourself and everything but stop being an elitist pr!ck on the forums. You have no right to act the way you are acting right now. Obviously you, danwae, and everyone else in Brota is terrible at this game. That goes without saying. There is no need for you to say anything on the forums because there is NOTHING that you can say. You are so absolutely terrible. It takes 10 of you brota guys to kill any 4 alliance. It's embarrassing watching you guys run around TB with your posse of healers. Literally the only good horde players are seconds, rue, frightmare, and sekonds. If you aren't one of them, then shut the flack up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
stuff just got real i suppose
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
02/16/2012 01:56 AMPosted by Axelle
Wait, whats a cold snap? Why don't I have this?

You do. Its called prep.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Who is this kenks? :O I've never heard of em before, mehh just another wannabehero that gets brought up to try and make people look bad :3 I'm sorry son but I'm in TB all the time and I don't roll with no heals and I have not lost a TB yet.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I don't have a leader son sorry to tell you, I am my own lol I have people I hang out with sure.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
and I f**ked em both :3 hahahah momjokes ftw you know? :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
You're a good son :3 saying your mom would require someone to have low standards, well looks like your dad had low standards which prolly ment he wasn't the best looking chap, so if your mom is ugly...and your dad is too...I bet you look just wonderful. :3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Ohh trying to change your story now just incase your mom comes on the forums eh? :3 you're a good boy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]