@chillbrah

85 Orc Shaman
Took awhile for me to reply to these last two posts because I have not been on the forums or wow for quite awhile :O But here you go qtpi's read this and get some knowledge.KRIOS (or Crius) was one of the elder Titan gods, sons of Ouranos (the Sky) and Gaia (the Earth).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Here is a little more :3 Crius was the titan of leadership and domestic animals. With the bright goddess Eurybia he fathered Astraeos, Pallas, and Perses and with Mnemosyne, the titaness of memory, he gave birth to several Muses. I named my character Crius because of his spec's ability to Summon wolves (Hints Titan of Domestic Animals) :3 knowledge is a wonderful thing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Nobody cares, bro. The name is dumb, we get it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CRIUS THE LEADER OF DOMESTIC AMINALS GUISE
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
hmmmm how i get that title !%%!ie??
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
wow #!##ie's name is censored sucks 2 b u
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
WHAT THE !@#$ BLIZZARD FIXED MY METHOD OF BYPASSING THE PROFANITY FILTER WHAT IS THIS %^-*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Oh I believe you do care otherwise you would not have responded to the post. :3 The human brain only reacts to something that attracts its attention.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
A DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DIABLO MU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RAWR have a nice day
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Dude wtf when you listed da beasts you skipped babymicra da gladiator m shizpoop 2x duelist
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]