Achievements you're proud of?

90 Gnome Warrior
My shammy is just a few bars shy of 77 and getting closer and closer to Cataclysm. He's a leatherworker and skinner. Firstly, I will NEVER EVER EVER level LW again. Holy smokes, it's a PiA! But, one of my big goals is making sure I'm doing everything I can to provide some nice things for my guildies in the event I can no longer play.

So bearing all of that in mind, once I do finally max my LW and skinning out and get my shammy to honored with my guild, we will finally have [Working as a Team] achievement. What's the big deal, you ask? Simply this: It will be something I have done singlehandedly. All the profs, all that time, all that money spent. I will have provided my guild, singlehandedly with something that will be useful to them in the event I'm no longer able to play for some reason or another.

It's been a long LONG road; lots of money spent (not that it's good for anything else, really), lots of backtracking old zones I've long since quested out of, lots of time spent farming...once that achievement pops up across that screen, I can truly say that it will be one achievement I'm truly proud of!

What about you? What achievements are you particularly proud of whether it's been a long tough road for personal gain or something you've really busted your hump for so that you can provide something for someone that really needed it?
Reply Quote
Glory of the Ulduar Raider was a good one, worked with my guild, was in there for houuuuurs getting all those achievments, was fun and really felt like I earned it. Not all of us were 85 either at the time, this was near the beginning of Cataclysm.

Gnomes cant be Shamans, can they?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Glory of the Ulduar Raider was a good one, worked with my guild, was in there for houuuuurs getting all those achievments, was fun and really felt like I earned it. Not all of us were 85 either at the time, this was near the beginning of Cataclysm.

Gnomes cant be Shamans, can they?

Nope, they can't. He's a dwarf though which is close enough for me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'd probably have to say the WSG meta achievement. Beyond that, I haven't really done too terribly much that warrants any measure of pride.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'm going to try to solo Kael'thas again after I do my math quiz. That might be my favorite achievement. He is tricky as hell.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
02/16/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Ohgodfleas
I'm going to try to solo Kael'thas again after I do my math quiz. That might be my favorite achievement. He is tricky as hell.

You have 2/2 Blood Parasite, so you will likely get mind controlled (which resets the encounter).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Congrats! :D My hubby and I double-handedly ;p got that achievement for our guild. And yeah, leatherworking can be a pain ;p I was lucky to have a raiding guild at the time pay for me to level it to 525 to make leg enchants for our tanks ;D

Right now I am working on getting the Chef title. I have a pretty srs cooking outfit and figured I needed a title to go with it! Now if only that little guy in Shattrath would give me the right dailies ;)

Oh, and I know it's silly but I finally got Blastenheimer Bullseye on Annabee. I have pretty bad latency since I'm on an east coaster server living on the west coast and had the hardest time timing that one right. I got it on Aune and Delarie but poor Annabee just couldn't until this last DMF. You would have thought I did something extraordinary when I finally got it ;p
There was a squeal... >.>

♥ Annabee
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Now if only that little guy in Shattrath would give me the right dailies

I don't mind that I don't get the right dailies, per se. I just don't like Rokk because he's very VERY stingy with the Chocolate Cake recipe >:(...It figures he's a Goblin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

You have 2/2 Blood Parasite, so you will likely get mind controlled (which resets the encounter).
Haven't been MC'd yet, not sure if it's luck on that part or if it has been changed.

The only thing that's killing me is well placed flamestrikes while I'm dazed with trinket on CD and taking damage from falling during gravity lapse.
Edited by Ohgodfleas on 2/16/2012 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Herald of the Titans
Veteran of the Shifting Sands
The Immortal (Day before it was removed)
2200 RBG
Master of Isle of Conquest
Loot 100,000 Gold
150 pets
Darkmoon Duelist
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/16/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Huggywuggles
Now if only that little guy in Shattrath would give me the right dailies

I don't mind that I don't get the right dailies, per se. I just don't like Rokk because he's very VERY stingy with the Chocolate Cake recipe >:(...It figures he's a Goblin.

:O

I only need 2 more of the dailies and 2 more of the recipes. He could have made it easy on me, but noooooo >.< I've been doing the same "Super Hot Stew" daily D:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/Annabee/achievement#169:170:a906
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/Annabee/achievement#169:170:a1800

:'( *cries*

♥ (the future Chef) Annabee
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I have a whole boat load of em on my warlock (who I have been neglecting as of late, so she is off somewhere in a corner, crying). Old rep grinds on her, the belated achiev for doing the lock mount quest back when it was actually difficult to do so, pvp achievs, raid achievs, the Chef title, etc.

On this toon? Hmm.. Prolly the Bane of the Fallen King. I semi-reluctantly tanked the entire thing, even though I had been pulled in for heals. Yeah, it was old content, but, c´mon, the Lich King was defeated by an Evilmuffin. :D My name and the title together make me lol. :D
Edited by Evilmuffin on 2/16/2012 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
"the Insane" before easy Darkmoon reputation, but after removing Shen'Dralar.

Also "Glory of the Uldar Raider", but not for it's difficulty. On a different realm, with a different guild of friends who weren't yet that unified or good at raiding or even decently geared. In one night, we all achieved like madmen, and came together as a raiding guild for the first time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The Elder title. It took what seemed like forever to get.
Reply Quote
Oh I think I am most proud of my Ambassador title.

It sorta fits into my characters RP attitude. Always the one to negotiate for peace but willing to bring about that peace with extreme violence.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]