Achievements you're proud of?

90 Human Hunter
The Exalted.

I honestly can't remember how many days I went without sleep to get those last few reps.
Reply Quote
02/16/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Whitekameo
The Elder title. It took what seemed like forever to get.

lol yea i had been lazy the whole event and decided to finish it up..ended up having to solo omen in crappy gear...only took 8 deaths lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm really proud of my "The Seeker" achievement. I know it's pretty easy to get nowadays with a bit of questing, but it took a few years for me to get off my butt and go for it!

And once I get my last 230 achievement points, I'll be insanely proud of hitting 10,000 points!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
World Explorer

Before flying in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I really enjoyed the Argent Tournament and kept at perfecting my jousting skills day to day, in addition to cleansing the lands of evil. Eventually, I was rewarded with the “Exalted Argent Champion of the (insert faction)” achievement and of course the “Crusader” title. The achievement “Skills to Pay the Bills” was also pretty rewarding. Once a seasoned fisher, top chef and master of first aid; always a seasoned fisher, top chef and master of first aid.

On a smaller scale, back during Burning Crusade I was pretty stoked when I finally got the “Skyshattered” achievement. It took me several attempts but eventually my patience paid off and I ended Captain Skyshatter’s reign on Netherwing Ledge. While not necessarily a reward from that achievement, I still love using my Netherwing Drake to this day. That’s just a few of the many proud achievements I’ve conquered so far throughout my World of Warcraft adventures.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I love each and every one of my achievements most of all.

They are all special to me!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I feel complete with my battlemaster title.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
First Sergeant on my warrior :) Nice Feat of Strength title, got it back in '05. Also, I'm pretty proud of my Black Temple achievement. Our guild worked on BT for months before we finally downed Illidan in his prime (Before wotlk)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/16/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Brennvin
I really enjoyed the Argent Tournament and kept at perfecting my jousting skills day to day, in addition to cleansing the lands of evil. Eventually, I was rewarded with the “Exalted Argent Champion of the (insert faction)” achievement and of course the “Crusader” title.

I was disappointed there was never an achievement for defeating 4 champions without switching horses or healing the one you had.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
School of Hard Knocks.

I'm not a PvPer & I made myself do it.

Also just last night I got over my anxiety problems & did Cata heroics with a friend.

That's not a big achievement game wise, but it is for me...

I'm going to do some more dungeons tonight! :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I really enjoyed the Argent Tournament and kept at perfecting my jousting skills day to day, in addition to cleansing the lands of evil. Eventually, I was rewarded with the “Exalted Argent Champion of the (insert faction)” achievement and of course the “Crusader” title. The achievement “Skills to Pay the Bills” was also pretty rewarding. Once a seasoned fisher, top chef and master of first aid; always a seasoned fisher, top chef and master of first aid.

On a smaller scale, back during Burning Crusade I was pretty stoked when I finally got the “Skyshattered” achievement. It took me several attempts but eventually my patience paid off and I ended Captain Skyshatter’s reign on Netherwing Ledge. While not necessarily a reward from that achievement, I still love using my Netherwing Drake to this day. That’s just a few of the many proud achievements I’ve conquered so far throughout my World of Warcraft adventures.

I was really proud of My Crusader, then I faction changed and lost the title, and the achiev I was made very very sad
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
my pre-cata Loremaster title is still my favorite achievement and title
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I was proud of Old School Ride, but then they introduced the Zulian Panther.

I was proud of the Winterspring Frostsaber (on my priest), but then they nerfed that grind to the ground.

I was proud of Insane, but then they nerfed that achievement to the ground.

I should probably be proud of "of the Alliance", Justicar, or Battlemaster, but really they're just a reminder how rated BGs have such a huge barrier to entry.

I think the nerfs have sucked the pride out of me, which is probably what they're intended to do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/16/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Squeezebox
Scepter of the Shifting Sands quest line on my other mage. I did it right before Cataclysm came out and it was one of the most epic adventures I have ever been on.

Did the same on my Shaman, think it was during the lockout before Cata launched. Also got a second hunter's epic quest done then, though no priest epic quests. :(

My favorite achievement would have to be my Shaman's Hand of Rag. I had been doing weekly farming of MC for a while in LK, trying to get Ten Storms pants, and lo and behold I saw the orange text next to that eye.

And then of course I got one on my rogue this week...and the right half of Thunderfury last week...I'm hoping I can continue that trend next week.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Realm First! Death's Demise-
When my guild got this, I almost missed out on it (though I'm sure CS would have helped me out). Yogg was incredibly low, everyone was nuking him. I was tanking the adds that were starting to stack up, and had to target a mob manually (clicking on it) when my runes were on CD. The place I was clicking also happened to be the place where the Release Spirit button was. As I was clicking there, as you may have guessed, I died. While nerding out over not getting the achievement, one of our Holy Pallies gets MC'd after running out of sanity and BoPs yogg as the adds run around killing everyone off. The raid wiped, we killed it the next attempt. This is by far my favorite achievement that I have as well as my favorite title in game.

Ashes of Al'ar-
My favorite mount since BC when it was first introduced. It never dropped at 70 when I was running TK on my Mage/Shaman. Determined to get it once the level cap was raised, I used to organize small group runs in Wrath with guildies who didn't want it/were kind enough to pass for me should it drop. Though it never dropped then, it did drop in Cata after I started doing solo runs (I think it was my 24th kill total). Very exciting.

Accomplished Angler-
I got a little crazy with fishing in Wrath and decided that getting the salty title would be a fun little waste of time. The majority of the achievements required were done within a month and I won the second fishing tournament I participated in (and then won the Dalaran one after ~3 tries when it was implemented [I know, I'm a jerk for doing both... but but.... BOA RING]).

The Immortal/Glory of the Raider (25 Player)-
Finally got Immortal the final week where you could receive Reins of the Black Proto-Drake. Felt good after all of the stupid mess ups during prior weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
The 50 mounts achievement (albino drake), because i was the 1st on my server and back then, it wasnt so easy to get embassador (well.. it wasnt hard but its wasnt easy like it is now =P).

Yeah i know thats not much but im not an achievement hunter so meh.. i was happy haha =D.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Loremaster. The pre-Cataclysm edition. I did it without any addons or utilizing any help sites. While I can't say that it was "hard", it took a considerable amount of time and dedication. Was a lot of fun, too!

Also, Littlest Petshop and Mountain o' Mounts. I worked hard for both. From dropping 80k on a BoE mount to endless farming for rare drop pets. I was a bit sad when I completed them.

Looking forward to future achievement additions!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]