Can I Ask For Advice HERE?

90 Human Warrior
I capitalized that last word because the last time I went into the WoW community and asked a question about strategy/abilities. etc, I pretty much got ridiculed, and I'd like to avoid that happening again, if possible.

If this isn't the place, maybe y'all can point me somewhere that is?

I have a BUNCH of questions, but I'm afraid to ask them, because the answers are often accompanied with sarcasm dripping off every word, and I don't have time to explain why I am asking the questions in the first place.

Sorry. I know this makes it hard on both parties:

1. You not knowing me, my age and my handicap

2. Me not wanting or having to explain everytime that I have this stupid disease*

Still, I have many questions (many of them "dumb" in your eyes, I expect), and it would be nice if I could get a "human" answer without having to go to WoWHead or Wiki or ThotBot.

Thanks

W

*Alzheimer's
Edited by Wolkenlaufre on 2/16/2012 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
What questions do you have? There are some helpful people around here. Also there is a pretty decent community over at www.reddit.com/r/wow you may want to try and post your questions there as well.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage

*Alzheimer's

We either both just got trolled or he forgot about this post.
Edited by Oregondonor on 2/17/2012 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
(originally from Alexstrasza before I moved to Illidan)

I think the concern here is more on people not knowing his actual case cuz I mean if it weren't for that article on the internet, half the people would think he'd be trolling.

In any case, do feel free to ask a question and we'll be more than happy to answer :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nope. Not a troll. I did forget to check back in and I appreciate the recommendations.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
If you have any questions about playing Warriors, etc., just post here or if I'm on my Alt in alexstrasza, msg Radcliffe or Jetheron :)
Edited by Grazburz on 2/20/2012 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks! I wrote down both names!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Also If Graz isnt online you can feel free to contact me as well i'm on fairly often :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
there are a lot of terrible trolls on this server dont let the bads get to you.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Wolkenlaufre, check your mailbox :)

And yeah Alexstrasza's full of trolls. Though before I left there were quite less... Oh the Dafonz days...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thank you very much, indeed! I have already heard from 2 of you in-game: Pollywogs and Grazburz, and am very grateful for the help.

Speaking of trolls: I've been having a terrible time trying to fish in the TB Peninsula without someone coming along and blocking my view and hopping around the pools, so I've taken to fishing in the wee hours of the morning (3 am or so), and doing my dailies first in the evening.

You learn to adapt.

I like to wave at other players in my vicinity and sometimes it backfires, but I'm getting used to it. It's why I play solo and am reluctant to group with anyone. You just never know, do ya?

I am glad to have found this special Alexstrasza section, and hope I can say hello to some of you in-game. Just wave at me (the whole hand, okay? Not just one finger??? J/K!:)) sometimes.

Thanks

Bill
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
What were you exactly fishing for in TBP? I usually fish in Uldum or in Twilight Highlands
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
fathom eels and debris. :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
You can farm those in Uldum no problem :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well, I only have that "Plucking Thieves" daily there, so unless more come up (like this past Valentine's Day thingie), I usually don't go there till last, as I don't like to waste a hearth. But TB is where everything is happening for us right now, and, as I said, I don't mind being there in the wee hours.

Also, I don't look forward to moving from place to place just to avoid abuse.

Thanks for your in-game help a couple of nights ago, Grazburz!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
No problem :) more than happy to help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]