Do PvP guilds exist?

85 Tauren Paladin
So I have moved to this server to join my RL friends, I came from a hardcore PvP server where you could find decent guilds running RBG's and all kinds of other fun PvP activities. Do any guilds on the horde side focus on PvP? If any at all lol.. Raiding and PvP would be fun but i'm kinda just nosing around at my options, if you have any suggestions let me know or message me ingame!

Thanks for reading!
Limpwood.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ya no. I feel your pain though. Going from Nightfall to Reckoning sucks >.<
Reply Quote
Actually having pvp gear might help. Just a thought.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Lethargic Alliance side is decent. Lvl 2 tho
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
02/28/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Involved
Actually having pvp gear might help. Just a thought.

+1
Reply Quote
I just sent my rogue over to Terenas and was wondering the same thing. Any competent RBG groups going on this server? On my old server there were a 2-3 Horde guilds all at 2k+ that were always running and I'd love to get back into it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
In the same boat - transferred to horde side for a change of scenery. If anyone needs a mm hunter for rbg's, 3/5's, or pvp guild, hit me up in game.
Edited by Xolic on 3/18/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warrior
Yea welcome to Terenas, sadly my Druid and DK are stuck here. And as I know of there is only one good PvP guild but it's for allys
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warrior
I seem to e the only one interested in PvP on the server, my main is Drkkicksbutt and I always attack Orgrimmar but besides that there Is really nothing else
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'd love to see some more RBG guilds pop up. Don't even know what the ally side guild is that ppl have mentioned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The reason there is only 1 group is that's all we can put together on server of semi competent players...and by that i mean we still have to run with 4 or 5 people that are so bad i wonder if they're inbred, and that's the best we have.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
^ That.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]