The day I got compared to Chemicalz :3

That was fun stomping rankone troll and his goons in Tb ffs 1500 terribles.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ya, you ran back to your 5 heals as i was about to kill you and got loh's. Jesus christ you !@#$% are soo pathetic
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
hahahah every time one of the brota boys got low they ran back to the group like baby backs or the time u get one 1 on 1 three others come to the rescue pathetic
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Ouchyy. Another TB, and another +7. Seems as If the winner has won again. <33 Keep it up, your doing great.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
fk it why not
Reply Quote
We are freestyling on this thread;
Your style is generic, mines authentic made. I roll like a renegade, you need clinic aid. My techniques are bizzare and ill, I scar and kill. Now I proceed to cook and grill ya, thats all it took to kill ya.

Word ~ Trailer kid out.
Edited by Axelle on 2/17/2012 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bippity boppity boo, i poo-poo on you.
Reply Quote
See, Bigmoma has the spirit. Also, why should I be quiet pops? I have my freedom of speech even if I am a grubworm...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
[quote="40626052834"]It happened guys! Someone just so happened to compare me to the legendary Chemicalz himself, I mean.. I never knew I was that skilled at playing rogue?

Chemicalz is good?
Reply Quote
Chemicalz is 2nd best rogue US, just a little under Danwe ofc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i heard how danwe paided for his 2400
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
rofl bigmomma most tarded enhance US
Reply Quote
I heard you wrestled with him and kicked his !@#. Lolzio, goodwork. Those videos made my night. Rofl Pusycatz most tarded friend US.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ya dats true, i am tarded. <3 calllum
Reply Quote
Wtf is a calcum?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]