The day I got compared to Chemicalz :3

85 Human Death Knight
No but it does mean you shouldnt cloak/van with no dots and disarm while im stunned. For a 2400 player, you have very little awareness and you seem to have trouble doing things a 1300 rogue can accomplish.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
<3
Reply Quote
Alright, I got this. What's the difference between divorce and tornadoes in the South? Nothing, someones losing a trailer either way.

~Trailer kid out.
Reply Quote
Nothing! Just a grubworm :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HI AXELLE SUP YO ITS ME TOG DO YOU RMR ME
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
02/18/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Excelienqt
yea bro i bought 2200 in 2s, 2200 in 3s and 2450 in 3s and 2100 rbgs bro... sean you cant get past !@#$ing 2k... and bro i bet you that you heard i bought 2400 from tripsix, hes talking %^-* because i didnt wanna play with him in 3s because hes !@#$ing terrible and silences rogues bro. and he had his little 12 year old hissy fit and deleted me from face book, real id, and skype after i ignored his whispers and calls because he knew i was his only shot at 2200.

lol i got 2k in like 20 games with kenks and a random feral and we never did anymore games.
and dont b mad because you blew 50 bucks to the shamy and 20k gold to the lock to get carried to 2400 and trip only had to give 3k to a guild bank we all know the truth its okay im not mad because i havent got 2200 because i sure the hell am not going to pay someone lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
<3
Reply Quote
Wow.. All dis talk bout' 2200 eh. Some trailer skids lyk me struggle to get 1200. Btw, I really dont call it "well earnt" if 2008 rating takes you 213 games played. Huehue, not pointing names or anything though.
Reply Quote
Damn, you put together the puzzle. Well done sir!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]