dk tank and enh shaman lf weekend raiding

85 Gnome Death Knight
As title says myself and Taes (enh shaman) are looking for a weekend raiding guild. We currently raid tues/wens/mon on our mains on Dalaran. We both have experience with 8/8 normal and 1/8 heroic DS.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
02/14/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Necrosá
As title says myself and Taes (enh shaman) are looking for a weekend raiding guild. We currently raid tues/wens/mon on our mains on Dalaran. We both have experience with 8/8 normal and 1/8 heroic DS.

^ True story, still looking
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
if your willing to change to horde my guild has some spots open on our weekend raid. run at 630 st saturday and sunday.

our weekday raid is currently 1/8 heroic and trying to get the weekend raid up to that as well. its mainly geared alts of the people from the main run with a few mains mixed in.

realid: jess.esco@verizon.net if you are interested
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
doin weekly run sometime today (sunday) if you're interested
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
I am! Will try to be online around 6server and later.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Looking for one tomorrow night doing 6/8+, can contact me ingame or leave a reply here
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello Necrosa,

<Expendable Ones> is currently looking to fill some vacant spots for our 10 man Raid team (could use both Blood Dk and Ench Shammy). Check out our website (http://expendableones.guildomatic.com/) to see if we'd be something you might be interested in. Or /who Expendable Ones in game to chat with us. We believe in taking the casual approach to raid with intent to complete :). If you are both looking for a good group of people building back up to get some progression going in Prep for MoP release we'd be a good place for you both I think. We normally raid in the evenings and weekend nights. Hope to hear from you. Take it easy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello Necrosa,

<Expendable Ones> is currently looking to fill some vacant spots for our 10 man Raid team (could use both Blood Dk and Ench Shammy). Check out our website (http://expendableones.guildomatic.com/) to see if we'd be something you might be interested in. Or /who Expendable Ones in game to chat with us. We believe in taking the casual approach to raid with intent to complete :). If you are both looking for a good group of people building back up to get some progression going in Prep for MoP release we'd be a good place for you both I think. We normally raid in the evenings and weekend nights. Hope to hear from you. Take it easy.

I wonder whether or not you're actually serious about posting this in here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]