DS 25 GDKP Coming Soon!

90 Tauren Warrior
As some of you may know i ran a very successful GDKP in wrath on either this toon or my shaman Tunderstruck it was a 10/12 run weekly with generally high pots. But once the DS Buff goes to 10% that week ill organize the first run. Since making gold this X-pac is so ridiculously easy im sure we can expect quite large pots and payouts as not only do players have more gold but i will be substantially upping the price from my wrath runs to compensate for example-

Tokens start 5000g -500g min bid
BoEs start 5000g-500g min bid
Weapons 3500g-500g min bid
Regular drops 2500g-500g min bid
Essence of destruction price will vary based on current AH price and as of this post
1000g-100min bid (pickpockets are open to alt rogues willing to pay)

New!
ultraxion mount 25000g-500g min bid
Gem clusters are reserved unless rogues are willing to pay for them individually
Pick pockets 2500g-100g min bid

MY loot rules are simple Carry your weight, Don't be stupid, Don't piss me off.
things that you don't want to do for example:

-When i ask if any one needs an explanation and you don't respond but !@#$ up the fight due to you not knowing the fight you will probably not get gold.

-If you go afk all the time with out good reason you probably won't get gold.

-If you pull %^-* dps/healing you probably won't get gold.

-if you talk !@#$, start %^-* or just continually say stupid !@#$ in vent you probably won't get gold.

If you think for a second that you will slip under the radar and i won't notice %^-* your wrong ive had a dedicated 3-4 members run with me weekly who's sole job is to watch for stupid things. Now this doesn't mean i expect perfection god no this is twisting nether but i do expect at least some form of common sense, previous raid knowledge and at least raidfinder fight knowledge.ill also have a team dedicated to gear checking you must have at least 380ilvl (some exceptions may be given if i know the players skill lvl).

Now as for raid spots now the only spots reserved will be those of healers and tanks that contact me before the raid day. Dps raid spots will be given out first come first serve on the day of the raid when i begin invites.

As for the day when it comes it will be the first Saturday after the 10% buff drops and if it goes quite well ill open up to a second GDKP earlier in the week. Thank you for the read and i hope to see many of you there and have some fun when the day arrives!
Edited by Tankthus on 2/19/2012 3:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Im intrested in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
item prices updated
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Updated1
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
You'll never get a 25 man pug that really "needs" the gear out of here past Warmaster. Not even saying anything talent wise. It's a ridiculously involved fight on a geared 10man run.

Heroic 10 man GDKP would probably be a better draw for people and would yields better bids on gear. Not to mention better players.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
lol are you saying warmaster is hard? cause the fight is a joke.....and as the weeks go on and the buff stacks higher and higher it will become more and more of a joke ive been spammed with ppl extremely excited for my return to gdkps and plan to run these weekly even a run the only gets to warmaster on 25 will yield a tonne of gold if for no reason other then the fact of the increased loot amount of the 25m raid setup. not to mention that in h10m you would have to run some sort decent comp and most loot drops would not have competition between players removing the bids and just having a set price which imo would be a complete waste of time and would be easier to just form a H10m group which i could give a !@#$ about.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Never once said the fight was hard, I specifically said it was "involved" for a reason. The coordination it'll take to get 25 players to pug past that fight outside the face-roll raid finder version is going to be a small miracle.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
You would be extremely surprised what can happen when gold is on the line in wrath ppl said id never get bites coordinated on blood queen with 25ppl in a tn pug and after a few wipes and ppls gold was threatened we magically got it perfect the next try which imo is alot more involved then anything in DS even if i only clear up to spine and stop there the run will still be a success and will only be more successful as the buff stacks higher.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
02/14/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Tankthus
As some of you may know i ran a very successful GDKP in wrath on either this toon or my shaman Tunderstruck it was a 10/12 run weekly with generally high pots. But once the DS Buff goes to 10% that week ill organize the first run.

The 10% buff will be going out next week, Feb. 28th. Hopefully i get my toon leveled in time!

-Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4505295
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Update-ill be starting to reserve spots for tanks and healers next week so when you see my spam pst me for a gear check and if every thing shapes up a cal invite :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Do you know around what time you gonna start recruiting dps on that Saturday?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
around 4:30pm ill get tanks and healers sorted out then at 5pm ill open for dps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sin
4:30 huh, I'll keep my schedule open then.

Edit: Question about the prices. Is 500g the bid you had for Wrath tokens as the minimum and the 5000g for Cata tokens?
Edited by Sscavenger on 2/23/2012 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
no 5000g is the starting price with 500g bids from there.
Edited by Tankthus on 2/23/2012 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sin
Okay that makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
oh but you have to be a horde don't you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]