[H] New Zealand based 10 Guild LF Tank

90 Blood Elf Priest
Damage Controll (www.damagecontroll.org) are a New Zealand based guild that are currently 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. One of our two raiding teams needs a tank - preferably with a healing offset as well. Ideally this would be a paladin or druid, though a deathknight would be considered. As the team already have two warriors, this class would not be accepted for the team.

Raiding times are Thursdays and Sundays 6-9pm Server (8-11 NZ).

We also have an alts/members team that run on Wednesdays at the same times as above for a bit of fun.

If you are interested please apply on the website (www.damagecontroll.org) or whisper Devyll, Fittzy or Sorree in game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I support this thread !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for a tank with heals OS.. if anyone interested please let us know.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Still looking for the right tank, DPS offspec would be fine too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Be nice to find a Kiwi guild, id join up if so, born raised in auckland living in states now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just to let you know, we now have a tank so don't have any raid spots. Still happy for Kiwis to apply to our guild as members. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love how I tried to pug today BH on my druid on Nagrand, someone was saved and one of your guild tanks kept calling me bad, being saved and too stupid to check lockouts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]