February 15 Update to Mists Talent Calculator

Community Manager
We’ve just updated our Mists of Pandaria Talent Calculator to reflect many of the most recent changes and renovations currently being made to the next expansion of World of Warcraft.

We’d like to discuss these and other changes to talents and specializations in this thread. Here are a couple of thoughts to start with:

• For shaman and hunters, we still have a ways to go with the revamp of talents, and this latest calculator doesn’t have some of the changes that we’re currently working on.
• If you don’t see a favorite spell in the talent list, there is a good chance it is something you get automatically for choosing a particular spec. For example, all Fury warriors learn Raging Blow without having to choose it as a talent. All Discipline priests know Divine Aegis. Chances were almost certain that you were going to choose those anyway so we just gave them to you.
• If you don’t see a favorite spell or mechanic as a class ability, spec ability or talent, then there is a good chance it is becoming a glyph. Examples include Atonement (priest), Gag Order (Warrior), Rude Interruption (Warrior), and the Acts of Sacrifice Cleanse component (Paladin).

Feel free to have a look at the updated calculator, and then discuss it here!
Edited by Kaivax on 2/15/2012 5:33 PM PST
58 Troll Death Knight
Monk abilities/talents please! ;)
90 Tauren Priest
Thank you very much for the update. Analysis incoming.
90 Human Paladin
Paladins get a Hammer that does damage or Heal oh funnn:P lol
85 Orc Hunter
Interesting talents for hunters. They seem to be more PvP oriented.
My Shaman approves of being able to turn into a Flame Ascendant.
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
I'm not going to post my Bear feedback here. Instead I'll just update my existing thread. If it'll make you happy I'll edit in a link.

Done. Bear Feedback here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595675354?page=4#77
Edited by Arielle on 2/15/2012 6:58 PM PST
90 Human Priest
My priest can continue to stand in fire and then switch my low hp pool with someone who is about to die, yes!!
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just a quick, worry filled question about Disc Priests. The tooltip for Divine Aegis reads "Critical heals and all heals from Prayer of Healing create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 30% of the amount healed." However, after browsing the list several times, I don't even see Prayer of Healing for Disc spec; it only appears to be in Holy spec. Is there going to be something that allows us to get PoH or is this just a mistake?
90 Troll Druid
Exciting times!!! I can't wait to see what the final product will be...please give us permanent tree back! I never got to enjoy it :(
You guys addressed pretty much all my issues with the druid tree, I'm very impressed.

Also: Glaive Throw for hunters? Have you been reading my diary?
70 Human Hunter
skimming the holy paladin talents i can say that they look really cool, for sure more interesting then any talent system you guys have tryed so far

hopefully it works out, cause even though it looks cool... its a HUGE change

looking forward to testing in beta :P
90 Draenei Death Knight
DK Level 60 and 75 are still terrible. Please don't take away our baseline abilities and make us choose between them and mandatory talents.
Edited by Memories on 2/15/2012 1:29 PM PST
90 Human Mage
i don't understand the disparity of the damage spreads among the mage Bomb spells. why do Arcane and Frost do so much more damage than fire? [note: i freely admit i'm not a theorycrafter. it's just my cursory observation.]
90 Draenei Shaman
OMG Ascendance for Shamans!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Good:
The new paladin talents seem awesome! The new Boundless Conviction spell is going to rule as well.

The Bad:
uh..umm..the only thing I can think of is that I don't see Turn Evil anywhere.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]