Feeling a little nostalgic.

Please list your favorite FT forum celebrities from yesteryear and why you love/miss them. I am partial to Rebecca, Fierss, Rubebrbreath, Mchaggis, and Stabyo. Now who was that jackass hunter we had here for a while in BC drivin me nuts trying to remember the name. Then there was Digitalself...blah...blah...blah
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Baconn. Oh wait.
Reply Quote
Oh and can't forget Blackmatt wherever that fool ended up. Dammit and Artium too.
Edited by Kandiyohi on 2/16/2012 2:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
02/15/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Kandiyohi
Please list your favorite FT forum celebrities from yesteryear and why you love/miss them. I am partial to Rebecca, Fierss, Rubebrbreath, Mchaggis, and Stabyo. Now who was that jackass hunter we had here for a while in BC drivin me nuts trying to remember the name. Then there was Digitalself...blah...blah...blah

Holyhackjack
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Nicodemia. Becks. Git.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
paying inFine Sand for information on fierss current whereabouts
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warrior
Stabbie > Stabyo

Also honorable mentions in addition to bats: Agro, Murder, Toit, McFeely, Pandy and Imps.

edit and I forgot Artium, and shin i guess.... maybe even ganol...
Edited by Gored on 2/16/2012 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
paying inFine Sand for information on fierss current whereabouts

Ill go in on that too, where is that guy!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Stabbie > Stabyo

Also honorable mentions in addition to bats: Agro, Murder, Toit, McFeely, Pandy and Imps.

edit and I forgot Artium, and shin i guess.... maybe even ganol...

I thought of putting down stabbie like 10 mins after my first post, special mention to Straven too if we put down stab.

Also, shout out for Locusst
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
the lolfights between Archilaus and Tombrokeoff were hilarious. Archilaus spiced up these forums for a solid run in wrath.
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warrior
02/16/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Becks
the lolfights between Archilaus and Tombrokeoff were hilarious. Archilaus spiced up these forums for a solid run in wrath.

Yeh that dude was well crazy.

Biggest shout out goes to the old forums ofc; they ruled (well them and their moderators).
Reply Quote
02/16/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Agrobash
I'd also like to add in Wiseone. I know he wasn't around much, hell I don't think I even saw him in game, but the forums were a very entertaining place during his tenure.

There it is that's the name I was looking for.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
dont forget the spoon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/16/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Agrobash
Thedeacon

That's seriously old school there. Thedeacon's fetish with mayonnaise on Hippy's feet was priceless.
Edited by Ganol on 2/16/2012 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'M NOT OLD SCHOOL.

.. just old :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Cuddlybunny best poster
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]