Donovan Harmarth - A spiteful Forsaken wielder of flames who begrudgingly keeps a cowardly, but useful imp at his side. With no eyes of his own, he resorts to magical conjured eyes, perpetually hidden from sight themselves, to survey his surroundings and beyond.
Donovan - Wields a wicked scythe for melee, and casts many fire spells, directed and AoE. There are four pillars around the center of the room.
- Ignite: Cast on targets on whom Stern Gaze has passed the entire duration, dealing fire damage over time and disorienting them. Debuff text: "It burns! IT BURNS!"
- Pyroblast: Uninterruptible, large direct damage fire spell that also leaves a small, short-duration damage over time.
- Flame Burst: Instant cast fire spell that affects targets in a frontal cone, and applies a damage over time effect for further damage.
- Incinerate: Instant cast fire spell that deals direct damage to several random targets at range.
- Radiating Flames: Cast quickly, but interruptible, engulfs the target in flames that deal damage over time to both the target, and any nearby allies.
- Rain of Fire: Hits entire room for AoE damage over the course of the duration. Channeled, uninterruptible.
- Explosion: Occasional cast, hits all players within line of sight for a single large blast of AoE damage.
- Tsunami Blaze: A large tidal wave of flames starts at one end of the room at random, hitting all players it touches for a large amount of fire damage and applying a large damage over time effects. Does not hit players standing directly behind some form of line-of-sight cover.
** Donovan will periodically teleport to the center of the room and cast either Rain of Fire, Explosion, or Tsunami Blaze. Until the effects of any of them are finished, Donovan remains untargetable in the center of the room**
**Optional assistance only - see below**
- Soul Fire: Hits the targetted family member with a large shadow-infused fireball, incapacitating them and reducing their health to one. Cast at 75%, 50%, and 25% health. Healing the injured family member to full will return them to the battle.
Donovan's Gaze - A multitude of hidden, magical eyes prowl the room at random, untargettable and undamageable until they take action against the players. While focusing on a player, the eye is revealed and stunned if hit with an AoE damage effect, though the Stern Gaze effect is not removed during the stun.
- Stern Gaze: Dramatically increases cast time and spell cost. Killing the Donovan's Gaze removes the effect. If the duration runs out, the Donovan's Gaze dies and Donovan casts Ignite on the target.
Yazyap - Donovan's cowardly imp darts around the raid at random, attacking and causing havoc, but is quick to flee when attacked. If silenced, Yazyap will simply run around the room at random until the effect wears off.
- Firebolt: Extremely fast-casting direct damage spell cast at random players. During his running around, Yazyap will occasionally halt and start casting Firebolt for a brief period before resuming his frenzied scampering.
- Underfoot: Yazyap will frequently trip players as he runs by them, interrupting casts and knocking them down for 2 seconds. Debuff text simply says "Why you annoying little - !"
- Singe: Removes one beneficial magic effect.
- Phase Shift: One second after taking any damage, Yazyap will phase shift and flee the fight, only to return briefly to resume his troublemaking. Affected by standard crowd controlling effects, and cannot be cast while stunned, silenced or otherwise crowd controlled.
- Bound beyond Death: Death is no respite for Yazyap's servitude to Donovan. If Yazyap is killed, he will return to the fight after a delay, but the delay is longer than if he was permitted to Phase Shift.
Ordinarily, players will receive assistance in the fight from Donovan's estranged family; his son, Jonathan (Worgen Rogue), his father, Lukaran (Human Warrior/Death Knight), and his grandfather, Blazieth (Human mage). The players can speak to any of them to proceed without their aid.
Jonathan - Donovan's son. A fierce fighter who bears the Worgen curse and has turned it to his advantage.
- Rip: Causes the target to Bleed, dealing damage over time.
- Frenzy: Increases Jonathan's attack speed.
- Lunge: Whenever one of Donovan's Gaze is revealed, Jonathan will leap at it and deal a large amount of damage, and focus on the Gaze until it is defeated - left to his own, Jonathan will defeat the Gaze by himself, but some players may wish to assist to remove the Stern Gaze debuff faster.
Edited by Donovann on 3/4/2012 6:21 AM PST