Tank's Are Rude. or Tank for the Memories.

85 Blood Elf Paladin

Birel @ Shadowsong

Thank you for your time. I feel if a Tank has so much more to gain being a Tank. Then they should have that much more to loose. maybe an hour penalty for leaving a random early. or lose of anything won for the time they where in the random. If they have almost an insta-Queue getting in they could maybe have a few hour's penalty for leaving a random as fast as they got in. Why do DPS have to wait sometimes 45 min to almost an hour to get in just to have a Tank leave as soon as he gets there. I do understand part of that is Ratio.Could you maybe rotate the randoms more so it's not the same one so many times back to back. add a few more Dungeons that aren't in the randoms.Magisters Terrace would be sick as a random for instance.I hate forums but will ponder going on yours and bringing this up there. Again thank you for your time.
PS just so I know you know. it wasn't just one or two randoms this happened. it was 4 in a row and in other days it was 1 random with about 4 or 5 tanks to finish it.this is the norm it seems.And ppl Pay for this aggravation?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Respec tank?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
I couldn't get past the terrible grammar of your second and third sentence fragments.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
Wontons? A typical WOW player. Take your I'm Superior then you attitude and keep it to yourself. Your a perfect reason why I am starting to get sick of this so called game. Don't like my Grammar? GOOD!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
TL:DR.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
yeah, srsly... good grammer is only for a-holes. plinty of very smart cool and hansum ppl also rite like morans
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
This is a stupid thread
02/19/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Birel
Wontons? A typical WOW player. Take your I'm Superior then you attitude and keep it to yourself. Your a perfect reason why I am starting to get sick of this so called game. Don't like my Grammar? GOOD!

And you, get the hell off my forums.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
03/30/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Stormraught
This is a stupid thread

And you, get the hell off my forums.

tengs bb
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]