Windrider plushie toy

48 Goblin Warrior
So, I'm just curious, who here owns the windrider plushie toy?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Me! I thought it would a nice gift for a family member's b-day.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
This is one I've been considering getting :3 He's just so cute (in-game and the plushie).

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
My bf has them both.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My parents got me one for Christmas last year! He guards my soda on my desk, along with a pug plushie my sister got me a while back.

*lurves her Kazran*
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Me. I got both so I could have the ingame pets. The plushie and the pets are all adorable.

Must have for a collector IMO.

02/16/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Miniegg
My bf has them both.

Oh, that's me!
Edited by Martouff on 2/16/2012 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I do! The day they went live I bought them both, as a vanity pet collector AND because the wind rider is adorable <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I have one. Last year's Valentine's Gift from my fiance :) He's one of my favorite pets in-game, and I keep him above my desk as a cat repellent (cat is afraid of it. lol). It even has practical uses!
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Hunter
I haz both.
Reply Quote
Me, and the Gryphon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I don't have the gryphon, but I have the wind rider! It's adorable. :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
02/16/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Karasi
I keep him above my desk as a cat repellent

Hmmm... even more reason to get one >.>

My cat has started jumping up on my desk and rubbing herself across my computer. The air is really dry and she's quite staticy and it's started "shocking" my computer in the process and freezing it up :x

A windrider might be just what I need! :D

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
My girlfriend does. I actually opened my eyes to it this morning and it scared the living **** out of me.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I have the windrider cub plushie. I love that in-game pet too. It's one of my favorites.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I bought it for my wife so she could have the ingame pet, and we gave the plushie to our 2yr old grandaughter...and she just loves it and its never out of arms reach of her
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Mage
I got myself a pair and a friend a pair. She loves them so much that she drags them around with her whenever she travels. I keep mine on a shelf up high becuase my cat wants to play with them.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

Showing no favoritism to either faction, got both the Wind Rider Cub and Gryphon Hatchling plush. :)

What I really want is a way to get one of the GIANT ones on display in our main lobby.

Giant Wind Rider Cub
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=328143949033

Giant Gryphon Hatchling
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=328155064033
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
What I really want is a way to get one of the GIANT ones on display in our main lobby.

There is a way. All you need is a small bribe for the security staff, and a coupon for a five finger discount.

If that doesn't work, you could get one custom made.
http://www.customplush.com/
Edited by Karat on 2/16/2012 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]