LOL

85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol
Edited by Peztastic on 2/26/2012 4:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
While checking in on my thread I stumbled upon your's...

02/16/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Peztastic
We are a mature guild and looking for mature fun players.

I took the time to look at your Guild website as i noticed it wasn't a basic wowstead/guild launch website

And I stumbled upon this...

Morstus: "U MAKE ME SO HAWRNY"

Morstus: "sex is good"

I found this profile to be rather offensive, http://www.cobra-squad.com/profile/1383554

"The first prize i have planned for the month ending 30th March is wait for it.. BROOM BROOM, you guessed it a Vial Of The Sands."

Dragon's don't go broom broom..Just no, Grow up, Seriously? Making car noises?

http://www.cobra-squad.com/sysmodule/m/3595977/detail/40949/article/542367#pid=334130

Greenturtlez..Jizztik..Tankasurus..Cheezburger..Suparlulz

This doesn't make you seem like a mature group at all.

It appears your guild is behind in progression,
http://www.cobra-squad.com/sysmodule/m/3595977/detail/38171/article/542367#pid=334466
Utgarde Pinnacle was a expansion ago.

It also seems your guild makes zero effort in correctly typing and don't mind looking like a complete fool.
http://www.cobra-squad.com/gallery/m/3595977/detail/38171#pid=334466
Tharrussian is actually spelt Thaurissan.

I however do support your orgy's
http://www.cobra-squad.com/sysmodule/m/3595977/detail/38168#pid=345635

I expect an apology for exposing the good people of Thaurissan to your lethal toxin along with an invitation to participate in your orgy.

I take my top hat off for you sir, I must now leave and repair the brain-cells that have been damaged due to your poisonous thread.

Edit: It's rather immature to name yourself Cobra Squad also Cobra's don't even have squads they live alone due to not trusting other Cobra's as they may fall victim at any moment and be bitten.

Also, May I snake charm you? Here goes nothing, May the snake charming begin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-IZXma42eg

02/16/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Peztastic
We are a mature guild and looking for mature fun players.

Decided I want to emphasize this. (Emphasize is a rather large word, Incase you don't know it means give special importance or prominence to (something) in speaking or writing.
Edited by Iliektrains on 2/16/2012 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warlock
!@#$ing destroyed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
if you dont like it and its not elitest enough for you dont join simple. i didnt ask u to read it mate. if you wanna continue with this ill just report you. I dont play wow to spell, i play wow to have fun. if you pride yourself on spelling and being some amazing person that ur epeen makes it out that you are go for it. i dont care lol.
Edited by Peztastic on 2/16/2012 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
also the guy that posted on the level 2 Your just as bad.. learn to post on ur main so i can know if ur worth my time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/16/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Iliektrains
rize i have planned for the month ending 30th March is wait for it.. BROOM BROOM, you guessed it a Vial Of The Sands."

The prize used to be a mechano hog. the way our guild is run is mature, but we muck around on the forums, just because you read one thing and have a misleading conception that our guild is fail. your the one that needs to grow up not me mate.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
02/16/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Peztastic
i didnt ask u to read it mate

Firstly, Im not your "Mate".

Technically you did by creating a recruitment thread on a forum, did you want me to sit down and watch it instead? You can't watch a forum you READ.

You claim to be a mature bunch looking for other mature fun player's yet you act like children . Grammar is something valued by a large majority of mature adult's and others at-least try to make an attempt. Look at one of the screenshot's I linked, You go around spamming your the god of a server, I don't even know what to say to that beside's, Grow up!

I dont play wow to spell, i play wow to have fun.

B4, Wut, ur. No-one can be taken seriously with that. Doesn't take very long at all to press a few more keys.

ill just report you

ill and i'll are two different word's, With that sentence your saying something along the lines of "Im sick just report you"

Epeen: where someone tries to establish his superiority - and thus the merit of his or her opinion - by stating how skilled and awesome he or she is.

Elitest: The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

What you said by calling me a Elitest and saying i have Epeen is "Your an Elitest and have a Epeen because you make an attempt at spelling words correctly"

For the love of god know what the word's you say actually mean before using them!!

Please tell me where i boasted about myself, I simply pointed out flaws while having some fun, You cannot expect to be taken seriously as mature adult's with how you have presented yourself and I think it's rather safe to make the assumption that your guild consists of young "Mature" people 14-19.

Please show me where I stated "Hey i'm better than you!"

A guild must be well presented in order to be taken seriously, Please go into work or for a job interview wearing Pajama's and tell me how it goes.

Again, I pointed flaw's out.

if you pride yourself on spelling and being some amazing person that ur epeen makes it out that you are go for it. i dont care lol.

Seems like you do care, Seem's like my opinion has annoyed you.

I must ask, Is the truth too much to take or should I just give it to you in small doses?

You came here and made a fool of yourself and I pointed it out for you, From what i've seen on your guilds front page you are misleading by claiming to be mature in my honest opinion it looks like your guild is always drunk, never sober or just a group of children.

Edit: Learn to take constructive criticism.
Edited by Iliektrains on 2/17/2012 12:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
harharhar wot r yu duan yu banch of narbs.

yur a narb and dun noe how tu qwote.
End y u uze is in tu sentuncez?

Stupidguy

@spastik (pezstaktik)
Edited by Spookyguy on 2/17/2012 12:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Iliektrains is demolishing your thread. Just sayin'
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Picture is relevant, It expresses how i feel inside about my victory here.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/everyday-im-shuffling.gif
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Peztastic, Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
man, i fully forgot about mr pro internet warrior man, u keep spaming those buttons AND MAI SUPA BAD ENGISH WILL MAKE U FEEL SUPWRIR LULZ
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Um.. Pez

Even tho he was being a troll or "Internet warrior" he was actually being somewhat useful. Sure its a game but being lazy can be offensive, for example I find it somewhat disrespectful to refer or be refered to as "Troll" or "Druid"

And what he has done is in no way spamming, Spamming is sending the same message indiscriminately to a large number of people in an email or in-game. (Unless he has been doing this to you in-game)

I hope you realize you did exactly what he wanted you to do and that was to irritate you and make you respond out of anger/annoyance like you have or just to ruin your recruitment thread.

Im sure you've entertained the troll with your non-sense and I hope with your latest reply this isn't how you handle everything that life throws at you.

Anyway I wish your guild grows strong and you don't get anymore trolls in your threads.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Cobra Squad has Urbanchaos in it. Nuff said.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Yea dude, You fed the troll.

He aimed to make you do this and the fact that you deleted your entire post and even renamed your thread probably satisfies him greatly.

Haha first time i've seen a response to a troll do this, Rather hilarious that he completely ruined your thread with a few posts. Was anything exchanged in-game? Out of curiousity.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Iliektrains, Dirayray and Achilleis, all the same person (same account). Amusing reading you talking to and about yourself in this thread.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Who takes forums seriously?
Dirayray by the way. I run my guild raids and RBGS alot diffrently to the way that percepted in a bunch of words. Your words are all true 100% thought i do agree. Thankyou for the good wishes.

To RBG, you need to find something else to do then constantly say "You have urbanchaos in your guild, nuff said" im quite aware he is in my guild. He is actually our druid healer in our main group. We dont have any issues with him at all, so why would i be offended by such a statement.

To the Troll Hunter/whatever spec you play. If i want to use Grammar and Spellz Properz like dis bra i will. But merely to satisfy some random i have never met and probably never will isnt worth my time. Sure it may look unprofessional and make me seem like a complete idiot, but im just too lazy :)
Edited by Peztastic on 2/29/2012 4:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Stupidguy

@spastik (pezstaktik)

Oh yea this fellow. Your from commercial break i actually have respect for some members from that guild. Your definatly not one of them, not that you would care either. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year Mam!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Stupidguy

@spastik (pezstaktik)

Oh yea this fellow. Your from commercial break i actually have respect for some members from that guild. Your definatly not one of them, not that you would care either. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year Mam!

You're quite late aren't you.

Oh btw, it's March not December.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol. I find this amusing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]