[A] <Axis> - 10M 8/8 HM Dragon Soul now MoP

97 Worgen Death Knight
UPDATE: We are now starting recruitment for Mists of Pandaria! If you feel you meet the criteria, please apply!

Current Progress: 8/8 10m Heroic Dragon Soul

About Us:

Axis is a 10-man raiding guild focused on heroic progression. We raid only two nights a week, and still we are very competitive on the server! The members of the guild are skilled and dedicated to cutting-edge progression on the Medivh server!

Our raids begin at 8:30 PM server time, ending at 12:00 AM server time, we raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. We will likely be adding a third night of progression to push hard into MoP (tentatively Wednesday night at the same raid time).

Our current progression is 8/8 Hard Mode Dragon Soul (10 man).

We are constantly looking for talented and dedicated raiders to fill out our raid spots as needed!

In addition to our regular raiding schedule, we also do some other fun things during the week! We offer an alt run on Sundays at the same times as our regular raid. Alts of raiders are welcome to sign up and get an alt geared! We run DS 10 man for this alt run, and have fully cleared it. It's possible we may step into some hard modes if the alt run continues to do well! Please note, we will not do alt runs at the start of MoP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What we look for:

We are interested in players that are highly skilled and dedicated to progression, no slackers please! :)

Raiders should not miss many raids if at all possible. We understand that real life happens, so that is why we have raid calendar invites! We ask that raiders please accept if you plan on raiding, and decline if you cannot make it. We also understand emergencies arise, so we utilize our forums for communication!

We will keep a roster of at least 15 people in order to perform comp swaps for different fights, so be aware that you may not get in for every fight on every night. But we will do our best to get you the gear you need to be successful!

We expect that raiders can take some constructive criticism sometimes and be able to play multiple specs as needed.

We're not looking for new level 85's unfortunately. We're looking for people with a start on gear, and at least normal Dragon Soul raiding experience.

Lastly, we want people who are dedicated to raiding and progressing in hard modes, even if it means going a few minutes over our scheduled raid end time!

Class Needs:

Axis is currently looking to add a few (about 5) players to keep us at our ideal size of about 15 members.

We are willing to look at any player regardless of class, but our specific current needs include:

(Needs as of September 24th):
Warlock

How to apply:

Very easy, click on the link at the top of our page that says "Join Axis" and fill our an app! The officers will take a look and contact you with a response.

http://www.axismedivh.enjin.com/home

Please, also contact Elsette or Billet in game for more info!
Edited by Elsette on 9/24/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
97 Worgen Death Knight
Reserved!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Get those apps in!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Billet should race change to a gnome so his character model is smaller so less stress on his computer.
Reply Quote
97 Worgen Death Knight
Bumped for new requirements!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I'm currently being held at gunpoint by Elsette and he is forcing me to bump this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/18/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Wiind
Billet should race change to a gnome so his character model is smaller so less stress on his computer.

Sad panda. I MISS U <3

Edit: BABY COME BACK
Edited by Leyanaqt on 2/21/2012 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
B U M P <3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
bamp
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
bump for some baller dps

ps winde your toon looks fugly
Edited by Billet on 2/22/2012 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump for some baller dps

ps winde your toon looks fugly

Says the spacegoat <3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

Says the spacegoat <3

What can I say... I have a hoof fetish!
Edited by Billet on 2/25/2012 1:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump for Elsette being awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Says the spacegoat <3

What can I say... I have a hoof fetish!

Kinky....
Reply Quote
97 Worgen Death Knight
Bump for new requirements!
Reply Quote
97 Worgen Death Knight
Bump for 6/8 DS heroics!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
We like to roll with 50% raid buffs/debuffs
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Oh..and no legendaries
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
bonk
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump

Leya your not leaving me you bastard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]