honestly

85 Undead Warlock
I think alliance are pus jeez i would own any of you so fukin bad. i dot the shhhiiiit out of all of you bads honestly the best i have seen is nuall from warfront. fu#!* im a hater but !@#$ auroligt your so fkkin bad you spam scorch as fire spec and your NOTHING. 1v1 me fire and i will !!!@ you so hard man like some japanese %^-* kid. seriously none of you are a threat to amy, eli and I your just terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/16/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Cholphri
I think alliance are pus jeez i would own any of you so fukin bad. i dot the shhhiiiit out of all of you bads honestly the best i have seen is nuall from warfront. fu#!* im a hater but !@#$ auroligt your so fkkin bad you spam scorch as fire spec and your NOTHING. 1v1 me fire and i will !!!@ you so hard man like some japanese %^-* kid. seriously none of you are a threat to amy, eli and I your just terrible.

Oh dear. You seem rather upset, want to sit down and talk about it?

Edit -
seriously none of you are a threat to amy, eli and I your just terrible

No reason to be so down on yourself.
Edited by Sylvaria on 2/17/2012 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think alliance are pus

^ I do very much agree with that
Reply Quote
...and an army of healers come storming into tol barad today that are surrounding this mysterious ball of glowing light...and low and behold it's...no wait, it couldn't be! superman? nope! IRONBOXY!

Ironboxy's Hammer of Wrath hits Sifting for 1471 Holy.(34441 Overkill) (Critical)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
...and an army of healers come storming into tol barad today that are surrounding this mysterious ball of glowing light...and low and behold it's...no wait, it couldn't be! superman? nope! IRONBOXY!

Ironboxy's Hammer of Wrath hits Sifting for 1471 Holy.(34441 Overkill) (Critical)

Are you saying one man with healers took down everyone in TB? That's just silly even with Boxy involved. =o
Reply Quote
i saw you roaming about but you didn't stay 100% health entire time no matter how much dps was given out. this ain't no qq i was just trying to be funny cuz that guy never dies with a field of healers behind him
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I crit harder in my sleep.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight

Just had to quote that for some reason.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/17/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Sifting
i saw you roaming about but you didn't stay 100% health entire time no matter how much dps was given out. this ain't no qq i was just trying to be funny cuz that guy never dies with a field of healers behind him

I stick around until it's an absolute losing cause. 1 person verus 20 isn't exactly numbers in my favor. Also I offheal boxy because it's hilarious seeing him run through Horde groups.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

tryhard
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
LIKE OMG ALLIANCE THINK THEY ARE TOUGH JEEZ
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/18/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Cholphri
LIKE OMG ALLIANCE THINK THEY ARE TOUGH JEEZ

Wat
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Look at my muscles
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/19/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Narishma
Look at my muscles

Look at my tail!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Look at my apathy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/19/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Oak
Look at my apathy.

Apathy would be not posting. Posting proves you have feelings for this thread. Silly druid.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I never said what I had apathy for.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]