Divinity is selling 8/8 Heroic DS loot!

85 Worgen Priest
Since a lot of gear from heroic Dragon Soul is starting to go to waste, we have decided to open up a couple spots to sell loot.

Remember these are ilvl 410 - 416

keep in mind there are a few pieces that may not be available for sale yet, as well as the Heroic achievement you will receive on kill while coming in for the loot from these bosses.

Prices

Full 8/8 heroic clear with all loot - 300k
(this does not include mounts)

Heroic Deathwing:
kill/Title - 100k
Kill + mount 200k
Both are 100% on kill

Heroic loot:
bracers/boots/waist - 30k
neck/rings - 30k
1h weapon - 50k
2h weapon - 75k
trinket - 70k (random trinkets are not yet for sale)

Tier:
shoulders - 40k
chest - 40k
legs - 40k
gloves - 40k
helm - 40k

please send in game mail to Clicky with:
- Name of loot you want to purchase
- Name of boss it drops from
- Name of your main character you will be bringing
- Class/spec

also feel free to whisper me in game if you have any quick questions not referring to prices and anything already said in this thread.

Raid times - Wednesday 10:15-2:15pm or Sunday 6:00 - 10:00pm server time, so keep in mind these will be the times you have to be available for in order to get the loot.

The way this works:
>join raid
>kill boss
>loot drops
>give us gold
>master loot drop to you
>???
>profit

Prices are still being finalized and will be posted soon! <strong/>
Edited by Clicky on 6/7/2012 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm curious what the polearm off of madness would go for, as well as the title I suppose but I really don't care about titles.
Don't have much gold but it would give me a reason to penny pinch and save up :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
02/17/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Blastian
Heroic Deathwing or no deal

soon dude!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'm curious what the polearm off of madness would go for, as well as the title I suppose but I really don't care about titles.
Don't have much gold but it would give me a reason to penny pinch and save up :P

prices are up now!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
tyvm, waaaaay dah fack outta my price range, but something worth saving up to.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Sad thing is, it's almost tempting considering how fail my Guild's been lately. But, no thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
02/18/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Vynianyx
tyvm, waaaaay dah fack outta my price range, but something worth saving up to.

np dude, start saving!

the prices are pretty cheap if you go around looking at what top guilds on other server are selling loot for.

<team malice> on zul'jin for example is trying to sell normal loot ilvl 397 for 50k per loot and 100k for loot from madness and spine loot.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Like I said before on trade although censored for the forum.

You cannot buy skill.
Painting a piece of dung will not make it any different. It will still be a piece of dung.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
lol

It's amazing what some will do.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest

You cannot buy skill.
Painting a piece of dung will not make it any different. It will still be a piece of dung.

you actually whispered me inquiring about this and were all for it until you found out the prices were to much for you... lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't see the issue, some of us are competing with guildies over loot. With the expansion winding down my guild is having a hard time getting the dps on to raid :S We have our healers and our tanks, just no dps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage

You cannot buy skill.

I don't understand that argument. What is the piece of dung you refer to? Skill? No one is selling or purchasing skill here. Loot and title exclusive as far as I know.

The loot itself? You may view it as trash, but then the question becomes: Who is painting it?

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that if you don't like what they have to offer, don't go. Stop ruining it for others. If you had the money, it appears you probably could immensely benefit from this service yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Clicky - I never asked you the prices.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Do the chest/legs= the tokens or wat
<|:0|
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
There are some tier gear starting to come available, but not a whole let yet.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
What are you gonna do with all this gold you will potentially get? You gonna pas it on to your kids when you die or something?
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Priest
You could buy lots of mounts for your alts!

Nothing like putting a vial of the sands on your various level 60-something toons that never see the light of day anymore!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You could buy lots of mounts for your alts!

Nothing like putting a vial of the sands on your various level 60-something toons that never see the light of day anymore!

They have a point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]