<The Awakening> is now recruiting!!

90 Dwarf Warlock
<The Awakening> We are now openly inviting levelers to join our guild if they are interested in learning their class as they level. We have some of the servers top players who are ready and willing to help you with your class and spec. Whisper any of our guild members for a guild invite.

Edited 2/24/12
Edited by Beravin on 2/23/2012 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lots of cool people in the awakening. holler at them if you want to raid and are willing to learn.

It's frustrating to no end when you're trying to help someone perform better and they refuse to change anything, call you an elitist jerk, no-lifer, etc. Show up with an open mind and flexibility in your play style and you'll learn quick.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Who is running it and on which toon?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Good luck to yallz and the guild and happy raiding!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
If i can get PFC to stop watching Glee... he might be good to run a team or two :-D
Reply Quote
02/18/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Beravin
If i can get PFC to stop watching Glee... he might be good to run a team or two :-D

Good luck with that...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Bumping for Edit, and Found: one pair of skinny jeans with Everclear tickets, and strange stain on inner right thigh... pst with ticket reciept for claims.
Edited by Beravin on 2/23/2012 10:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Internet Spelling Police

Citation:
reciept

Fine:
5000g

kthxbai
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
so.... when is the Everclear concert?
Reply Quote
PFC will NEVER quit watching glee.

Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I would pay 5k but someone came around with yummy Queens Garnets and i had to get a few... But I found these skinny jeans the other day that look like your size!!!!
Reply Quote
02/24/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Kardone
so.... when is the Everclear concert?

I'm still wondering about this.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Everclear wont return any of my phone calls... Sorry Meekah, I tried!!
Reply Quote
Grats to The Awakening on their H:Yor'sahj and H:Ultrax kill this past wknd!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
That's what happens when you aren't busy drinking appletinis and listening to everclear.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
02/17/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Beravin
We have some of the servers top players who are ready and willing to help you with your class and spec.

Yes YOU young warlock can go from 7k DPS to 30k+! Beravin here is a living testimonial to The Awakening's success in improvement.

<3 Beravin

Also I hear they will fix your Charter Cable.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I believe in Harvey Dent.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I press 1, then rofl!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]