SWAGGER is boss

85 Dwarf Hunter
SWAGGER is boss, rank #1 Alliance guild on misha and only raid 2 nights a week. While still gaining progrees and full clearing each week. It's ok to be jelly.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
SWAGGER'S e-peen 3=================================D
every other alliance guild's e-peen 3=D
Edited by Dynashaman on 2/17/2012 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Im jelly
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
On a list of greatest people who ever lived, you guys rank 3rd. Only trailing behind Jesus and Oprah. Keep up the great work!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'm just happy to be allowed to tag along with you guys, and occasionally throw my little shadowy spells around a bit, or heal (but only when I have to).
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Being rank1 alliance means killing your second boss 9 days after another alliance guild kills theirs.

That makes sense.

NOPE.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Orly? check wowprogress bro. as long as no alliance guild kills a 3rd boss were on top of the alliance :D
Edited by Dynashaman on 2/18/2012 8:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
That's really awesome guys!
Indeed I am quite jelly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Swaglust, it's because we killed Ultraxion rather than Yorsahj
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
Hmmm.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?r=Misha-US&w=&a=1

3 or 5 ????

Was this thread made to impress you or others.

Anyway, gratz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
is this a troll thread or something? because it is certainly not all that impressive enough to make a forum post about
Edited by Mythryn on 2/21/2012 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
EPIC NECRO - Madness down.

Nuff said
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Omg.. guys we're so good!! we finally killed DW heroic on 10 man with the 25% nerf 7 MONTHS AFTER MOST HALF DECENT GUILDS GOT IT LOLOL, only on !@#$in misha. lmfao.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
difficulty

sinestra > H madness

H rag would still be the hardest if p4 didn't get nerfed but oh well. He may actually be harder than H madness still

but grats
Edited by Mythryn on 6/28/2012 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Not sure if H-madness kill at this point is something to brag about, but congrats anyways. My old guild, Progression Pug was considerably ahead of you unfortunately the horde side is dead and most of us were forced to complete progression elsewhere.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Young, A), you're on a level 1 alt, posting in MISHA forums, meaning you probably have an 85 on Misha that most would know, and are too ashamed to post on it, due to having little to no heroic progression - Be that as it may, Swagger was still the first Ally guild to down him, and that is respectable in itself, what with the low population on Misha, AND with it not being known for its raiders, but rather its social environment.

Mythryn, I totally agree - I downed Sinestra several months ago, and it IS much harder. HOWEVER, she's old content, and I downed her in an Openraid.us Group, so there's no reason for me to brag about that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I am youngjocx, and YOU guys.. are still !@#$ters.. even on my main. dang!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yea H madness was a big let down. hope next expansions end boss (Garrosh supposedly) will be a 10x better and harder fight
Edited by Mythryn on 6/30/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Goblin Rogue
The fact that you had to congrats yourselves makes me LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]