[Suggestion] Server Admins I know you're here

85 Orc Death Knight
I would like to take the time to say thanks for reading this.
Now that that is out of the way.
Gurubashi has been punished greatly (horde and alliance) by the migration of Brazilian players to a different realm. As we all know, (or remember) the front of Org is for dueling. The front of SW is for the same. Go there now, and notice a lack of something. People Dueling. there are none.
I have a few screen-shots i would like to share with admins and players alike.

http://gyazo.com/2f45b5f43db76ed76599b04076393e4e This was taken when a player asked if they should switch to gurubashi.

http://gyazo.com/314020b6b7f50d871274d9c6f51cb853 Why is the AH dead empty at 5 realm time? O yeah it's dead (im east coast, Gurubashi is west coast, it was 8 my time)

http://gyazo.com/658c4785516e2cdc2463d5550522c021 WOW the duels sure are intense today, aren't they?

More Pics Later.

What I'm asking is for free xfers (of our choice this time) to non dead realms, for the sake of fun and enjoying the game. there are no arena teams for my pally, and arenas for my DK are scarce. I honestly deeply enjoy WoW, and with gurubashi like this I cannot see me playing with these conditions for much longer without having to sink 150 bucks just for realm xfers, let alone faction. I have no issue paying for the faction xfer, however the realm xfer is a bit much considering it is so dead here. Thank again for reading.

Reply Quote
It is I again to show the other side of me :3
Reply Quote
94 Orc Hunter
I would like to take the time to say thanks for reading this.
Now that that is out of the way.
Gurubashi has been punished greatly (horde and alliance) by the migration of Brazilian players to a different realm. As we all know, (or remember) the front of Org is for dueling. The front of SW is for the same. Go there now, and notice a lack of something. People Dueling. there are none.
I have a few screen-shots i would like to share with admins and players alike.

http://gyazo.com/2f45b5f43db76ed76599b04076393e4e This was taken when a player asked if they should switch to gurubashi.

http://gyazo.com/314020b6b7f50d871274d9c6f51cb853 Why is the AH dead empty at 5 realm time? O yeah it's dead (im east coast, Gurubashi is west coast, it was 8 my time)

http://gyazo.com/658c4785516e2cdc2463d5550522c021 WOW the duels sure are intense today, aren't they?

More Pics Later.

What I'm asking is for free xfers (of our choice this time) to non dead realms, for the sake of fun and enjoying the game. there are no arena teams for my pally, and arenas for my DK are scarce. I honestly deeply enjoy WoW, and with gurubashi like this I cannot see me playing with these conditions for much longer without having to sink 150 bucks just for realm xfers, let alone faction. I have no issue paying for the faction xfer, however the realm xfer is a bit much considering it is so dead here. Thank again for reading.

Would you shut up?

I remember being on that server about one year ago with the last drop of north american players, and we were always on the forums BEGGING for them to move the BRs to their own server. and to see this post just disgusts me. Pack your bags and leave like the rest of us if there's something you don't like. otherwise, don't try to revert the awesome thing they did for gurubashi, which was let the BRs go.
Edited by Precisiøn on 2/18/2012 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
[quote]
Would you shut up?

I remember being on that server about one year ago with the last drop of north american players, and we were always on the forums BEGGING for them to move the BRs to their own server. and to see this post just disgusts me. Pack your bags and leave like the rest of us if there's something you don't like. otherwise, don't try to revert the awesome thing they did for gurubashi, which was let the BRs go.

I agree with Precisiøn on this. Low PoP or not I am thankful the BR's are gone, They were terrible at raiding, even worse at PvP. The battle group gotten any better. I remember Gurubashi when the server opened back in 2005 and was there right up until the BR's started to infest the server.

You wanna leave the server, then man up. Put down your credit card info and pay to move off. And QQ less on the forums about the lack of activity in front of Org. Maybe some of us have better things to do then play Wanna Be PvP in front of Org and que for a BG.

Best thing blizzard did in years was transfer them BR's out.
Edited by Acknot on 2/29/2012 4:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
It is weird being one of three people in all of StormWind at a time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Quite honestly i agree with this the two kids sitting there !@#$%ing about your post I have probably never seen on this server at all, you might not be on our server anymore or whatever, but why go commenting on stuff you don't notice anymore. If you were ever on the server when it had a small glimpse of life right after the first transfers off you were probably awful since i've never even seen your name and i'm in org quite a bit and raid with some of the best horde guilds/ guild leaders.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
It is not as if you should take into account every crap people say in Trade Channel. Come on, whatever realm it is if anyone asks 'should I bring my main to this realm?' people will react that way. It's the trade channel, after all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Damn, I suck at raiding... At least now I can blame it on my BR genetics or cultural inferiority ^^ Thanks for the feedback, Hitler!

Jokes aside, we could use more population... I know i'll hate to compete for herb spots, and will have to lower my AH prices, but at least it's more oportunity for knowing cool people... Blizz should make free transfers to improve our pop at least to medium... Well, IMHO of course.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
[quote]
Would you shut up?

I agree with Precisiøn on this. Low PoP or not I am thankful the BR's are gone, They were terrible at raiding, even worse at PvP. The battle group gotten any better. I remember Gurubashi when the server opened back in 2005 and was there right up until the BR's started to infest the server.

You wanna leave the server, then man up. Put down your credit card info and pay to move off. And QQ less on the forums about the lack of activity in front of Org. Maybe some of us have better things to do then play Wanna Be PvP in front of Org and que for a BG.

Best thing blizzard did in years was transfer them BR's out.

"Terrible at raiding" - lol
When the BR realms came, Azralon wento to 4th in the word because of raiding progress. Right now we have two guilds top 100 World.

@ topic:
Makes no sense asking for free transfer just cause Gurubashi is dead. Paid up and leave.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]