Best Horde Race for a Mage?

85 Human Mage
Hi everyone, I'm faction changing this toon to Horde to PvP with a few friends, and was wondering which race was the best in terms of racials for PvP? I'm a bit spoilt for choice.

I'm thinking either Goblin (Rocket Jump), Undead (WotF), Troll (Berserking) or Blood Elf (Arcane Torrent). Which one would be the best for PvP?

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Best race is whatever suits your fancy the most. If you are all about Performance, then Trolls, Goblins, and Orcs are strong pve. Trolls, Goblins, Orcs, Undead, and Blood Elves are strong in pvp.

Personally I'd go Troll or BE.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Undead is best.

Goblin is second best.

Play what you think looks best.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Undead is best.

Goblin is more best.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Undead is best.

Goblin is more best.

This. Being able to blink feral and rogue openers without fear of leap/shst repercussions is awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

This. Being able to blink feral and rogue openers without fear of leap/shst repercussions is awesome.

So does Rocket Jump break Feral and Rogue openers?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

So does Rocket Jump break Feral and Rogue openers?

Not quite what I meant, although you CAN rocket jump a feral opener if you're quick when you see the daze. I meant you can blink stuns when they have their gap closers up, because you can just rocket jump the closer. Same thing with warriors and heroic leap, but thats just adding insult.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Also you could rocket jump the garrote, but its not much more effective than just jump turning to deny them your back.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
not undead, dont play undead you will regret it :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
undead, you will regret not playing undead :(
Reply Quote
Arcane Torrent!

I feel lonely.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Be a goblin. We're sexy as hell, we actually have decent animations and more than 10 pixels, and rocket jump is just awesome. You can make warriors so freaking mad at you since you can take away that little charge>blink>heroic leap trick with your rocket jump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
:( poor eladen :(

Reply Quote
89 Troll Mage
Undead or BElf for PvP
Troll for PvE
Reply Quote
Orcs > All
Reply Quote
Definitely orc!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
BELF or Goblin for utility. Everything else is just looks....some are even rotten looks.
Reply Quote
undead is a good choice but at the moment touch of the gave can break stuff like frost nova unless you immediately deep freeze it this is very bad when your trying to kite someone.
undead is my favorite race as mage but right now with the touch of the grave "bug" i guess ill call it they can be frustrating to pvp with
Edited by Merrcer on 1/11/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]