[A] Holy Priest LF Guild

36 Blood Elf Priest
For some reason, my main isn't showing up on my list for posting. Just to let you know, my main is an 85 human holy priest also named Skyburst on this server, iLevel 379. Now for the post...

After taking it easy for a while, I'd like to get back into some casual raiding and taking care of some old achievements. I haven't been on that much in the last several months, but can easily get back up to speed. Currently, my ilevel is 379.I'm looking for an adult guild that raids fairly regularly and can use a holy priest. As I'm over 30, would prefer a guild not overrun by teenagers. Also, it would help if your raids run a little earlier than most or on weekends. I'm an east-coaster and would like to be off the computer by 9, certainly no later than 10. It would also be nice if your guild is well-established. I've joined a few guilds that were new and still trying to rev up raiding teams only to see them fall apart. I like to run old content just for the achievements, some of which require finding a few others who are interested in that stuff.I have all the usual add-ons, show up prepared and on time, and willing to help out when a healer is needed.Just let me know if it sounds like I might be a good fit for your guild. I look forward to teaming up with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]