LF 3's partners

90 Troll Priest
Just like the title says....I'm looking for a 3's team. Not anything super serious, but more for the learning experience, as I"ve never healed anything but random bg's before. Be willing to try almost any comp that is viable, but am kinda leaning towards RMP, only because of the heavy amounts of cheese involved.

Anyone interested send me some in game mail and we can work out the details

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Alright, so I"m an idiot and posted on the wrong toon. Being WAY too lazy to re-type all that out again...I'm just going to post under my own post. Don't mind the back piece. I'll have it replaced in the next couple days.

Send mail to THIS toon plz

Have a good one
:D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Shameless self bump

Come on guys. I'm not THAT bad....I promise
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Yes you are Ula but we love you anyway. =P

Also, I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy person with two priests out there!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
LMFAO.....blame Blizz and only allowing us 2 specs per toon. So much priesting on one toon is impossible!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I know, right? If/when they give us Tri-spec I will have no clue what to do with both priests. O.o

Edit bcaus i spek engrish gud.
Edited by Ayua on 2/23/2012 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'd be alright with tri-spec. Would give me a chance to try holy again without making a third priest........
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You ain't crazy enough!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/25/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Purpledrankk
You ain't crazy enough!

Amazingly enough, your not the first person to tell me that.

BUMPZZZZZ!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]