396 Survival Looking for Firelands Meta

85 Troll Hunter
I am looking for a GOOD group to do Firelands Meta Achievements with this week. I am missing these achievements from Glory Of The Firelands Raider.

#1 Death From Above #2 Not a Ambi-Turner

#3 Do A Barrel Roll! (Only missing Brush Fire. I am willing to go for all of them.)

#4 Bucket List

These are the only achievements I need for Glory Of The Firelands Raider, But I am willing to go for all the ones that the group needs. I am reliable raider I will not screw up on achievements. If you are interested in bringing me in your group then Post here
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/275/okapprove

Setting a group up Thursday for all of the metas. Get signed up through there if you're interested (takes about 1 min).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Cant it wont let me register this character.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
also no offense at all but do you have more experience in Firelands then that toon? I really would like to get into a group that has more then a coupe boss kills.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
doesnt matter if he has more exp on another toon, he is alliance, your horde.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Guess thats what I get for doing quick post during raids lol I should pay more attention.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]