Is it me or has the game lost its taste?

I dunno i have been feeling so bored every time i log into wow these days, i feel like there's no challenge anymore. I barely stay for 30 min let alone do a battleground or dungeon, something aint right. I dunno if i am the only person who's feeling this but if you agree with me tell me why cause i cant seem to pin point why i am so frekin bored lol.

P.s. If you play BF3 i am looking for a gd partner to team up with i am (Level 5 prestige PS3).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
lols get bf3 for PC silly console noob, I would play with ya.
also wtf is lvl 5 prestige ?!
Edited by Kogu on 2/22/2012 6:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you don't raid or competitive pvp, the game is boring. If you do, it's boring outside of raiding or pvping.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/22/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Kieble
If you don't raid or competitive pvp, the game is boring. If you do, it's boring outside of raiding or pvping.

I dont raid or competitive pvp and im not bored at all. As for the OP you probably just need a break. I had some real life situations and took a 5 month break. I came back and now its fresh again.

I do all 25 dailies, pvp and farm things like tempest keep.
Reply Quote
Kogu: i didnt know how to put it, after you hit 45, u get colonel -after getting that one time i got it five more times i.e colonel rank 5 :)

kieble: I used to play some competitive PVP last season but getting to frustrated cause cant find good enough partner to get 2.1k+ rating.

and
Raygar: I ran almost every single mount/legendary wep dungeon u could think off hehe got em all cept for a few.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
If you want to play with the #1 ranked Counterstrike:Source player in the state of New Jersey let me know. I'm good everyone declares me Team Leader every game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
02/22/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Arcticfoxy
If you want to play with the #1 ranked Counterstrike:Source player in the state of New Jersey let me know. I'm good everyone declares me Team Leader every game.

what Cal league did you played in ?

you better be good as this guy. . . i'll join ya in css / 1.6
http://youtu.be/_KfqzYJpZus?t=41s
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/22/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Kieble

Not to mention the 85 player base been corralled to SW/Org.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Kogu gotta catch me on Steam some time. Whats your steam name ?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
02/28/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Arcticfoxy
Kogu gotta catch me on Steam some time. Whats your steam name ?

should be Kogu
Edited by Kogu on 2/28/2012 5:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Is it a private profile? Only see 1 kogu but its empty.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
02/28/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Arcticfoxy
Is it a private profile? Only see 1 kogu but its empty.

hmm add darkwolfx20

when I search for Kogu I can add myself /shrug
Edited by Kogu on 2/29/2012 3:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Kogu: i didnt know how to put it, after you hit 45, u get colonel -after getting that one time i got it five more times i.e colonel rank 5 :)

kieble: I used to play some competitive PVP last season but getting to frustrated cause cant find good enough partner to get 2.1k+ rating.

and
Raygar: I ran almost every single mount/legendary wep dungeon u could think off hehe got em all cept for a few.

Yep. I remember you were one of the originals after I got mine @ 70, unless of course you got it before me, which still would have been a few years ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]