Hunter Fun.

19 Human Hunter
A nice change of pace to play a low level toon on this server. I stopped my XP gains and have focused on obtaining pets that I missed out of my other two 85 hunters. Though I will say this, having to "hoof" it on foot from IF to Silverpine Forest twice to obtain rare spawn pets was both fun and a PITA.

I only have two more pets to get, a Ghost Battle Boar and a Windserpent and I will be done. Will have to work a deal with someone to run me through RFD to obtain the Ghost Battle Boar.

On a side note, what the hell....South Shore is gone and there are guards at the friggen gate to that zone... I had to run like a school girl from a big spider while leaving my pet behind to take one for the team!!!

I wish to thank the few horde toons that passed me in Arathi Highlands that did not kill me, thanks. Seeing two rogues in a chopper caused me to run a little faster.

Bob.
Reply Quote
15 Undead Hunter
I'm thinking about stopping at 14 for a while on this guy and twinking up some gear while racking up HKs and achievements in BGs.

Right now I have a ridiculous amount of burst, a 50% speed debuff, a pet stun, and at level 14 I will have disengage which is so incredible I can't stop thinking about it.

I now understand why people twink. Two-shotting people is a bit euphoric, and trying to prevent being two-shot myself is challenging, at least until I get some more stam.

-Starien
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm thinking about stopping at 14 for a while on this guy and twinking up some gear while racking up HKs and achievements in BGs.

Right now I have a ridiculous amount of burst, a 50% speed debuff, a pet stun, and at level 14 I will have disengage which is so incredible I can't stop thinking about it.

I now understand why people twink. Two-shotting people is a bit euphoric, and trying to prevent being two-shot myself is challenging, at least until I get some more stam.

-Starien

Actually stop at LvL19. Now if you need assist on rare pets let me know. I still have the white lion and Flame Boar quest on Bobcat. Nothing like having a Flaming Boar in BGS at 19. I too can summon or use my Vial of Sands mount.

Bob...

The only Steak eating Tauren...
Edited by Bobcat on 2/22/2012 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Hey bob, do you still need help? I get bored sometimes when Sindyl is at school. i'll hook you up with a chopper ride to RFD but i dont know how you get a ghost boar. let me know what times youre on. Add me on alliance side. Burlésque.
peace.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Agh...the ghost boar is a spawn from a mob in that instance. It is like the Ghost Saber, Ghost worm...

Very nice pet...

And an assist would be nice and appreciated.

Bob

likes his steak Med Rare...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Are you free tonight? 10-12 server time? I usually get home 9pm server time.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
Stop at level one. You never have to worry about leveling. My level one has over 2000 achievement points, a mount, I have defeated a level 23 hunter in a duel, and I have two titles.

It's also fun to take the trip to Durotar and have some level ten unwittingly jump you.

Level one twinking is where it's at!

~Halldór
(jumping on the signing posts bandwagon
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
i totally missed Halldor's post.

How tis will haunt me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/22/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Voltaris
Are you free tonight? 10-12 server time? I usually get home 9pm server time.

Hopefully I will be home...

Currently on duty and we have drama going on. It appears that 9 of our guys have surrounded a residence where a armed gun man with explosives is holed up and only 3 of us are covering the pct of over a million residence and two major interstates...

Maybe a long night, but if I get off on time, it will be around 2330 to 0000 EST.

bob....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
ghhaaa sorry im logged on as my warrior. This is Bruno/Devyn.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hell...all i am doing is sitting in my CV waiting for the next...damn call....

FK...got to go
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest

How tis will haunt me.

Read Cantara's post she has my voice.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

How tis will haunt me.

Read Cantara's post she has my voice.
i saw and i thought you had some witty remark. =]
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
I am jumping on the hunter bandwagon. They've made so many QoL improvements since last I played one.
Reply Quote
36 Human Hunter
Yeah, it's silly how easy this is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sadly I discovered that the Ghost Boar is too high to tame...it ranges from LvL24-29. It would have been a nice addition to my hunters stables. Last night I was within 4 seconds of taming a Wind Serpent when a lock opened up on him. I could not regain aggro and thus lost my tame.

Though; I will say, this has been a fun change of pace. As for rolling an IM hunter...hmmm I have bad memories from running through packs of Murlocks...Not good.

Bob.
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman

-Starien

Going in with no BoA gear is pretty euphoric too, especially when this happens:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/jynxedpatriot/WoWScrnShot_022412_181317.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]