[H] Selling Proffesion Kits

90 Goblin Priest
Hi there, I am Valens I am starting to sell Proffesion Kits. I use the guides from Wow Proffesions to make them.

What is a “profession kit”?
It’s a prepackaged set of every single item (except for alchemy vials) that you would need to level a profession from 1-525. If you follow the guide I give you, I personally guarantee that you’ll hit 525 skill in whatever profession you’ve purchased, or else I’ll go farm what you need for no charge.

What kits do you have available, and how much do they cost?
None in stock at the moment
[Coming Soon] Jewelcrafting 1-495
[Coming Soon] Leatherworking 1-525
[Coming Soon] Alchemy 1-525
[Coming Soon] Enchanting 1-525
If there is a kit you want to purchase but it is not listed I will take orders for personal kits.
I also take special orders for kits. For example if you need 1-125 or a choke point in a proffesion.

Golly, that sure is a lot of cash. I bet you I could pull together those mats for cheaper.
By all means, feel free to do so. However, when leveling a profession by buying everything you need off the AH, it can take over a week for everything you need to level it to even show up in the AH, and chances are, the prices are being gouged. (200g per stack of Saronite, 70g per gem, and 245g per stack of Stranglekelp? No thanks.)
My profession kits are quick, easy, and just plain convenient. I’ve done all the work for you.

How to get my kit?
Coming soon!

How can i make sure this is not a scam?
I am posting on my main toon. I am not posting on a level one alt. If I take your gold and I don't give you your kit, you can file a complaint and report me to blizzard to get your gold back and get me banned. Also for every sell I make I am keeping records and asking for thier permission for a reference for people who think it is a scam.

Buy a kit, pre-order a kit for your new Monk!
Giving credit to Fort for the format and idea.
Edited by Válens on 2/22/2012 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]