Warsong Server - total disrespect by Blizzard

85 Draenei Shaman
Many ppl know quitting problems in WoW. Let me show one of aspect how ppl do it.
Blizzard allowed brazilian ppl free transfer for short time. Now server is totally empty. in busy game time at 10pm Ive seen only 3 players in capital city for 5min. Is that normal. and it stated as full... Now face situation - some ppl can't play game for short period of time on that particular server ... Now they simply cant play anything because server is empty and all who not left in short time .... are locked inside... I have 6 toons ... what now I have to pay like $200 to move them out? Is That fair? Blizzard made good game and now loosing many accounts only because of simple dot understanding that joy of game is important factor... Face it Blizzard - Warsong is empty now. And peoples are locked there by your fault. How you planning to resolve it? By loosing 2-3k more accounts? Peoples pay $ every month - playing game or not ... all they wanted is some satisfaction and joy of game - not royal pain. How to resolve that situation? It is pretty simple - allow all peoples to move from that dead server for free ... and it will keep them loyal to you - because you will show them that you are care about them... not only trying to robber them.

Best Regards
Bluesky

P.S. truly sorry for bad english - it is not my prime language.
and... you need to hire better GM ppl - some of them really do not know how to communicate well with players.
Edited by Bluesky on 2/23/2012 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I completely agree with you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I think there's no gm to read the posts on this forum... it's really boring to play on warsong now.. there's no cores, no bg, tol barad looks like a hide and seek
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Agreed!
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Oh please stop claiming Blizzard is not doing anything. Remember in the past, this server was highly populated by Brazilians. There were numerous racial slurs in trade chat as well as demands for the other leave the server.

At that time, Blizzards opened free transfer on this server. Brazilians players did not leave because it was just another "US" server. The US players did not leave because they claim it was a US server.

So what happened? Blizzards opened free transfer to a "Brazilians" server. Basically giving what the US players and possibly some Brazilians wanted, their own servers. And now, with the majority of players gone, as expected, the population dropped.

As they say, be careful what you wish for, you may get it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Oh please stop claiming Blizzard is not doing anything. Remember in the past, this server was highly populated by Brazilians. There were numerous racial slurs in trade chat as well as demands for the other leave the server.At that time, Blizzards opened free transfer on this server. Brazilians players did not leave because it was just another "US" server. The US players did not leave because they claim it was a US server.So what happened? Blizzards opened free transfer to a "Brazilians" server. Basically giving what the US players and possibly some Brazilians wanted, their own servers. And now, with the majority of players gone, as expected, the population dropped.As they say, be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

Oh puhleeze, coming here on your level 1 ghost toon is not at all intimidating. And it's not only about Warsong and the Brazillians, it's about the entire WoW community and what is happening across most servers. Despite what you think, a lot of people were sad to see the BR go. We never wished for a dead server, what we wanted was for Blizzard to give some consideration to the people who stayed. Not to leave us in the dark. Go back to your corner you troll.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
there's a lot of high pop servers that are now low, like gurubashi. why don't the just merge servers?
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Druid
So, quick back story. My friend who had gotten me into the game just told me he quit so i decided what the hell, I'm going to go play on a full server. So i scrolled all the way down, saw the big red full and clicked. I just showed up to Warsong two days ago and i must say i am attached. For some reason, maybe its the story about the best PVP server back in the day, maybe i am just stupid. Maybe because as the only person who could be new to the server in the whole of this month i feel obligated to try to restore Warsong back to its former glory. I want to throw out a realistic solution to this problem. Please go to all you other servers. Find your friends. Tell them to make some guys on Warsong. Tell them what is wrong with the server. Then tell them the truth. Tell them that they will become the saviors of this server. Blizz has shown that it will NOT help us. So we need to do this ourselves.

If you have any questions, ask away.
I am posting this to most if not all Warsong posts, trying to get the word out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]