Level 23 guild for sale.

85 Orc Shaman
<Blood of Thy Enemy>
Horde - Suramar
7/8 Bank tabs Some Achievements

I am the rightful owner of this guild, it has been pretty inactive since the beginning of Fire lands. You can find me in game or message me here. Let me be perfectly clear, i will not give you ownership of this guild before you pay. I am more than willing to use a moderator if possible though.

Asking 180k. I generated this price based on the cost for a level 25 guild ranging from 200-300k depending on server population. I think my price is fair and i would like to stick to it. I am not an unreasonable person. That being said, if possible, we may be able to come to a compromise.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
How much extra would i need to pay you (in gold) to transfer this?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
How would you transfer gold cross realm?

Reply Quote
73 Draenei Death Knight
Did you use the dethroning method to gain this guild you want to sell? How about some background on the players that helped to level this guild? Do they know you are selling it? Did you kick them all? P.s. it cant have been all that "inactive" if it is level 23.

Whats the scoop?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Did you use the dethroning method to gain this guild you want to sell? How about some background on the players that helped to level this guild? Do they know you are selling it? Did you kick them all? P.s. it cant have been all that "inactive" if it is level 23.

Whats the scoop?

Why do i need to explain anything to you? The guild is dead, split apart shortly after T11 was near over. Cliques in the group went their own way and i was passed the guild and its been a bank since. If you knew anything about how long it takes to level a guild, you would know there were level 25s way before Firelands was ever released. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as that, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
02/26/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Noyou
Why do i need to explain anything to you?

I think he's trying to say because if your story is just a lie and that pissed off "old" guildies come back for it, he'll be in a world of trouble.

02/26/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Noyou
If you knew anything about how long it takes to level a guild, you would know there were level 25s way before Firelands was ever released.

Which I can agree with; my guild was as well.

02/26/2012 02:06 AMPosted by Zeddicious

Also this.
Edited by Pewpewblast on 2/27/2012 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2012 02:06 AMPosted by Zeddicious

From the Guild Services FAQ (http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/guild-services-faq):
"the Guild Master Faction Change costs $40 USD"

Based on the current market value of Guardian Cub Pet that's an additional 20000-40000 gold, if spending IRL cash isn't a problem.

That is providing that he doesn't mind having that gold on the alliance side, otherwise he'd have to create a new guild to deposit the money in and then pay for it to be faction transferred back to the Horde side. It has to be a guild transfer because character transfers have 50000g gold limits on them.
Edited by Taheraliel on 2/27/2012 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
02/27/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Taheraliel

From the Guild Services FAQ (http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/guild-services-faq):

Based on the current market value of Guardian Cub Pet that's an additional 20000-40000 gold, if spending IRL cash isn't a problem.

Except when they first came out, cubs were going for as low as 3k, and atm they're between 5-10 on Alliance side, so I don't know of any fair way to conclude the "true" price of gold <===> USD (To transfer a guild). IMO the OP should make a price.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/27/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Pewpewblast

Except when they first came out, cubs were going for as low as 3k, and atm they're between 5-10 on Alliance side, so I don't know of any fair way to conclude the "true" price of gold <===> USD (To transfer a guild). IMO the OP should make a price.

Personally, I'd add a 150k to it if I have to spend $80 USD to get my gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT

Personally, I'd add a 150k to it if I have to spend $80 USD to get my gold.

Well the server's already on Suramar so it only needs a Fact change if it's going to Alliance.

I really would like to buy a 20+ guild for my bank toon (in addition to invite a bunch of lowbie new guys to farm gold for me *greedily rubs his hands back and forth with a sinister grin*, but not if it's going to cost me 40-60% of my current gold :/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
or just give it to me? ;)

Edit: by give, of course, I meant sell.
Edited by Ziv on 2/28/2012 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Well the server's already on Suramar so it only needs a Fact change if it's going to Alliance.

yeah 2 guild factions changes are $80 which the seller has to pay to get his gold

1 guild faction change to move the level 23 guild to the Alliance
and
1 guild faction change to move a level 1 guild to the Horde with the bank containing all the gold he was paid.
Edited by Taheraliel on 2/28/2012 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
im interested in buying it add me spencerdobbs@comcast.net ill pay alot
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue

Whats the scoop?

I beg to differ on this...

My guild is currently level 20 (about 99% of the way to 21) and we are extremely inactive at the moment. We don't really recruit actively and we have maybe 8-10 characters (that belong to 4 people) that contribute to the guild on a weekly basis.

We were highly active when Cataclysm first released and hit level 20 quickly. Then most people quit the game. We had a roster of about 150 characters, but after cleaning up those who have not been online in 6+ months, we are down to 52. Being 23 and inactive, at this point, is not improbable in the least.
Edited by Zuckerkorn on 3/14/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
Hi I will buy it e mail me at goodfella8@optimum.net, no questions asked ty
Reply Quote
still for sale?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]