About last night....

85 Gnome Warlock
02/27/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Ternestevon
I stand by me still being the superior Warlock.

Probably
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
Back in my day we didn't have arenas. We didn't even have battlegrounds in the beginning, and we liked it!

We collected our HKs in Hillsbrad. If things were slow, we'd destroy small towns and collect dishonourable kills.

Now, git off of my lawn!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Back in my day we didn't have arenas. We didn't even have battlegrounds in the beginning, and we liked it!

We collected our HKs in Hillsbrad. If things were slow, we'd destroy small towns and collect dishonourable kills.

Now, git off of my lawn!

You mean the endless grind to get gear that really only meant you were on WoW more than someone else? Yea, fun.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/27/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Astei
Previous people in this post have.. and you're always on the forums talking about money for duels and gold for world kills blah blah blah- I just figured you're all about it. I never said anything about current ratings.. I'm judging you based off of your best ratings. They're good ones, but I don't really know what was a good rating to have when you got them.. and you're the one calling people inferior.. I'm just trying to "grasp" what you're going on about.

Youre judging me being all about pvp by two things on a forum? One of which only happened by one person who said something like that, and two the post was just something interesting to do for other people.

PS. I never thought calling someone inferior would start this.

tehehehe
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
02/27/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Ternestevon
You mean the endless grind to get gear that really only meant you were on WoW more than someone else? Yea, fun.

Oh, that was no fun. I only got far enough to speak in the World Defense channel. It was perfect for trolling.

It just seemed like we were more able to enjoy world pvp. Now, people sit in Orgrimmar and showcase their gear or shiny mounts.

The best bit was called FNDR (Friday Night Drunken Raid). It was orchestrated by a Horde guild, but we had several Alliance and Horde guilds participating. We'd meet in Hillsbrad and smack each other around. We spent time in each others' vents as well. It was awesome.

Kids these days... ;)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
By the time I started wow it was the beginning of s2 and when I started arena it was common to see people in their heroic dungeon blues.. lmaoooo-- Talk about the worst gear grind ever.

It took half of that season to get 5/5 Merciless, and even then I ended with the Mindblade of the Nathrezim from Prince Malchezzar or whatever his name was.. I'm happy it's easier to get geared now, but at the same time it sucks to get rofl stomped by a guy that's in full s11 that's never been in an Arena before, because my dots appear to heal him.. or at least his health bar isn't moving. Please tell me locks don't do this !@#$ty of dmg with elite cata gear :P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/27/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Astei
It took half of that season to get 5/5 Merciless, and even then I ended with the Mindblade of the Nathrezim from Prince Malchezzar or whatever his name was.. I'm happy it's easier to get geared now, but at the same time it sucks to get rofl stomped by a guy that's in full s11 that's never been in an Arena before, because my dots appear to heal him.. or at least his health bar isn't moving. Please tell me locks don't do this !@#$ty of dmg with elite cata gear :P

Locks are amazing with any gear tbh, just grab a healer ^_^
Just less squishy with the more gear they get.

ps. also heard Ternestevon & Talrex got banned from forums. lolz
Edited by Abusive on 2/27/2012 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage

What did they do? I missed anything particularly bad.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Locks are amazing with any gear tbh, just grab a healer ^_^
Just less squishy with the more gear they get.

My s3 partner has a rogue on this server now so we're going to run RLS.... if we can find a Shaman-- haha. My buddy from Executus plays a rank1 double healer lock but he runs RLS on alts and MLS and what not-- He was basically telling me that locks do less damage now but are just a control type class now. That's okay, because 2v2 isn't going to give me anything special anyway. I can't wait for my rogue pal and I get to geared though-- will be interesting. Curious how this hunt for a shaman will go.

02/27/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Untamedshrew

Yeah, What'd they do? Probably something naughty in that other world pvp thread, no doubt-- haha they get a little passionate about it...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/27/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Untamedshrew

Other thread, pasting peoples rage in whispers that wern't quite appropriate for forums.

02/27/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Astei
My s3 partner has a rogue on this server now so we're going to run RLS.... if we can find a Shaman-- haha. My buddy from Executus plays a rank1 double healer lock but he runs RLS on alts and MLS and what not-- He was basically telling me that locks do less damage now but are just a control type class now. That's okay, because 2v2 isn't going to give me anything special anyway. I can't wait for my rogue pal and I get to geared though-- will be interesting. Curious how this hunt for a shaman will go.

Pvp wise the only good rsham that currently still plays here is (but not often, hes starting to get a life! must stop it!) is Alseya, Glad S7 and kind of undergeared.

Also about locks doing less damage, I myself don't believe that, they still do insane dmg and can keep pressure out nicely in arena, Demon Soul dots and its bleh
Edited by Abusive on 2/27/2012 10:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/27/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Astei
It took half of that season to get 5/5 Merciless
Doing 10 games a week under 1500 will make the gear grind take forever.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
02/27/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Abusive
Also about locks doing less damage, I myself don't believe that, they still do insane dmg and can keep pressure out nicely in arena, Demon Soul dots and its bleh

Yeeeee-- I've done decent damage in 3v3 so I can see your point.. I'll see how it all turns out when I actually get a good team going :)

02/27/2012 11:26 PMPosted by Steinuh
Doing 10 games a week under 1500 will make the gear grind take forever.

I started WoW at the beginning of that season. 1850 5v5 for 3 weeks near the end of the season as Destruction(which blew !@# in BC) and 2100 SL/SL(in felweave, not dreadweave) and resto druid(in wyrmhide, not kodohide) and 2050 WLD-- in the final two weeks. Duelist my first season playing the game. But you're right... the first 90% of the season I was just a destro lock running destro/moonkin or destro/felguard lock trying to do 10 games and stay over 1600 for points.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I RETURN FROM MY BANN!

The Superior warlock as returned.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Pvp wise the only good rsham that currently still plays here is (but not often, hes starting to get a life! must stop it!) is Alseya, Glad S7 and kind of undergeared.

Jk your imp recoup outheals my empowered dots.
Edited by Ternestevon on 3/1/2012 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/26/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Untamedshrew
For srs ಠ_ಠ

<3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/01/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Ternestevon
Jk your imp recoup outheals my empowered dots.

Think the word for that is out played.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]