Congratulations <No Quarter>!

90 Orc Death Knight
You beat <Kill Order> in progression! Well done! It's been a long time since we've seen a different guild on the bottom of the raiding scene, you guys have definitely earned your new spot.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gratz!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Aw yea! Good job!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
On 10 man this is true!

Congratz to No Quarter!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
On 10 man this is true!

Congratz to No Quarter!
I remember when Runic used to try. Now it's just the usual, common folk insults from him.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
02/25/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Defiasbandït
I remember when Runic used to try. Now it's just the usual, common folk insults from him.

Less time on the forums, more time learning how to rogue, and you may be able to compete for the starting position as fluffer to Bones "No Mainhand" Jackson.

More on topic though, yey No Quarter! I think?
Edited by Zephýr on 2/25/2012 7:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
i was in no quarter
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Less time on the forums, more time learning how to rogue, and you may be able to compete for the starting position as fluffer to Bones "No Mainhand" Jackson.

Eh, making you Fatal Union people upset because I'm not only the only Horde rogue on Kargath with these daggers, I also shall remain so for a bit because of your 10man issue. But it's okay, keep congratulating yourselves because a few guilds are more progressed than our alt runs. Works for me though, having these daggers is good enough, because even now, they have a habit of getting a rise out of you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Does that mean that you finally have something other than warglaives to post in trade chat?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAAFjbvOsM
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
AWWWWWWW YEA WAKE UP YEA
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/tlvvI.gif
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
You beat <Kill Order> in progression! Well done! It's been a long time since we've seen a different guild on the bottom of the raiding scene, you guys have definitely earned your new spot.

Hey! I didn't know you we're still playing.

Cheers, mate!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Eh, making you Fatal Union people upset because I'm not only the only Horde rogue on Kargath with these daggers, I also shall remain so for a bit because of your 10man issue. But it's okay, keep congratulating yourselves because a few guilds are more progressed than our alt runs. Works for me though, having these daggers is good enough, because even now, they have a habit of getting a rise out of you.

was a pretty cute 2s game against me and recycler a few days ago. how are those daggers treating you?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Runic listens to Evanescence....thus his Trolling is forever ineffective.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]