Hello, old server!

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I left nearly two years ago, and occasionally think back to this place.

How's it going?
Does Athane still play?
That bar in Ratchet still happen?
How are you feeling?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Things aren't exactly going great, both PvE and PvP have taken fairly significant hits due to Infinite and GGG transfering off the server, they were the two main guilds leading horde side GGG covering PvP and Infinite covering PvE, now the alliance is started to gain a bit more control over the server in general, an alliance guild was server first 8/8 and the rank 1 twos team is also alliance

I don't even know who that is

I believe it does on an extremely rare occasion

and I'm feeling fantastic what about you? :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
The Drunken Kodo takes place in Ratchet every Tuesday and Thursday nights starting at 9 server time and running to about 11ish. It's not been as well attended as of late, but it is still going.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It's all gone to HELL!
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Druid
I transferred my horde off the server over a year ago. My ally in 2008. However I recently used a scroll and made this druid here. I am interested in seeing the server make a comeback. Would love to find some old friends. Maybe I'll eventually stumble across them. This use to be a lovely place. Kind of like Hotel California. ;)
Reply Quote
Kinda sad to hear that alot of good people have left the server. I haven't played on this server in close to three years, but I always wonder if the ones I remember are still around... especially the former members of The Forgotten Order, Jinx, and Morbid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was curious to who all was still around lately, and popped on the other night to find Org a ghost town. I was very sad so few were chilling about in Trade compared to what it was like two-three years ago. :( I still would like to know who is around from back then.

-- Kayil
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
07/11/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Tianha
Kinda sad to hear that alot of good people have left the server. I haven't played on this server in close to three years, but I always wonder if the ones I remember are still around... especially the former members of The Forgotten Order, Jinx, and Morbid.

Morbid is back on the server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Cala <3 I haven't seen you for a long time, I only left my hunter of my thirty thousand toons there actually back then it was only 3 just recently got it to level 85 haven't geared it though since I have no desire to play horde anymore, its just not fun lol. How have you guys been on WRA and TB?

-Kiane
Reply Quote
06/11/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Unwell
I transferred my horde off the server over a year ago. My ally in 2008. However I recently used a scroll and made this druid here. I am interested in seeing the server make a comeback. Would love to find some old friends. Maybe I'll eventually stumble across them. This use to be a lovely place. Kind of like Hotel California. ;)
Same here.
I miss all my old friends back from BC..
R.I.P. TB Goldshire
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
07/11/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Tianha

I saw jinx within the last year when I was playing my alliance alt - had a nice chat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Cala <3 I haven't seen you for a long time, I only left my hunter of my thirty thousand toons there actually back then it was only 3 just recently got it to level 85 haven't geared it though since I have no desire to play horde anymore, its just not fun lol. How have you guys been on WRA and TB?

-Kiane

<3 (I really should remember to log in sometime on forums more, and you have a name I haven't seen in a long time!)

We've been doing pretty good! :) Trottin' along as normal. We had a month's break but will be picking it back up with MoP. I'm not sure what Zolta's aim for old school runs will be now, but we might pick up continuing DS, FL, and Ulduar runs on WrA. I know one of my friends has an ICC she enjoys running too for achieves.
Reply Quote
I miss this server. I remember The Drunken Kodo back in classic. Such wonderful, fun times. I'm glad to see it's still up, and the Zephyr Crew is still kickin'.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

-Kiane

<3 (I really should remember to log in sometime on forums more, and you have a name I haven't seen in a long time!)

We've been doing pretty good! :) Trottin' along as normal. We had a month's break but will be picking it back up with MoP. I'm not sure what Zolta's aim for old school runs will be now, but we might pick up continuing DS, FL, and Ulduar runs on WrA. I know one of my friends has an ICC she enjoys running too for achieves.

Old names never have to really grow old :-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/28/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Silwolffe
I miss this server. I remember The Drunken Kodo back in classic. Such wonderful, fun times. I'm glad to see it's still up, and the Zephyr Crew is still kickin'.

SIL!!!!!!!! :o I miss you baby
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Oh geeze.

Man, Alurii is super familiar. Hnnnng. Whyyyy

Escaped Wyrmrest Accord EARLY. \o/
Edited by Aniron on 10/7/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hello and welcome back to all of you just returning to the game or this server after some absence.
I'm not an old face from before on this server, I did however take more then a year away from all things Warcraft before taking a scroll and remaking a level 40 tauren druid I had setting around some where and making him into this new worgen to join my family who have been enjoying the alliance side here.
I hear things have gone a bit down hill from old times on this server. I myself have seen how the alliance cities are and have been trying to get to know anyone I meet at least in passing. Let me know if I can help any body in their efforts to bring this place back on either side in some small way. No big promises.
Just here to express the Mystike Wyrd's willingness to try and promote the community here again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh geeze.

Man, Alurii is super familiar. Hnnnng. Whyyyy

Escaped Wyrmrest Accord EARLY. \o/

it's because! YOU KNOW WHY! geez. Because of BC!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Everything good was in BC, duh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/08/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Aniron
Everything good was in BC, duh.

True dat. :/

-alurii
Edited by Vicióus on 10/9/2012 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]