<swagger> looking for more solid players

85 Human Warrior
<swagger> has 2, 10 mans a tues/wed grp 5-8 server and fri/sat 7-10 server both r 8/8 normal and 1st grp is 4/8 heroic 2nd 2/8 heroic both grps are full , but we have plenty of solid players with good alts so a great place for you if u like to run things yourself, we also do alt runs that do at least 5/8. we are currntly 2nd ranked tier 13 guild on misha on allaince side according to wowprogress.com , so if u want to be part of best guild in misha , pst any member, by who search and ask for a officer or look for any of my toons online all are named aeroes of some sort , ty for your interest in our guild
Edited by Airoes on 3/22/2012 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
45 Dwarf Shaman
02/25/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Airoes
we are currntly top ranked tier 13 guild on misha according to wowprogress.com

lolwut?
Reply Quote
45 Dwarf Shaman
yea I don't know if i read it wrong or what, its a tuff read
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
They are 2 manning current content, even though they have lots of players. That's how I read it.
Reply Quote
45 Dwarf Shaman
impressive then
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
he means top alliance guild.
Reply Quote
27 Goblin Rogue
I always laugh at guilds that pat their own backs on the forums; and considering its been damn near all of SWAGGERLOL commenting here. Self recognition just shows how desperate you are for attention. Says the level 27 rogue. KKTHXBAI :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
How is he looking for atention? He is simply stating the position the guild is in and that they are recruiting new players, If he just said swagger is recruiting no one would take interest. But if he posts some info about it then people have something to go off of when they consider joining. Also why are you posting from a level 27? If you are going to call someone you you should do it from your main. This shows that you are scared to get caught trolling, You sir are fail and the one looking for attention.
Reply Quote
27 Goblin Rogue
Why would it matter what toon i post on? I never understood the whole ordeal behind it. Sure, its a type of trolling, but more so just to irk you and leave you wondering. It irritates you that you have no idea who my main is. It tickles me pink that it does. And if it didn't irk you, you simply would have shrugged my post off. Troll Successful #1

02/27/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Kefee
interest. But if he posts some info about it then people have something to go off of when they consider joining

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4063169549

This post here is probably something your potential recruits should see. Arrogant Teenagers will be arrogant teenagers....son. Just remember, 90% of the time a guild fails because of arrogance and epeen. It's only a(Troll #2) matter of time before you become another "Afterlife".(Troll #3) I'd bet my level 27 rogue ;)

P.S. Seem you seemed to be confused between someone trolling and tell the truth; ive taken the liberty to note my trolls. Now they might not be a grand troll, but i figured id help you out a bit Kefee
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
:)
Edited by Kefee on 3/9/2012 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
mr. level 27 rogue i am not going to troll you here, your not worth the words of hate. i am only going to point some stuff out.

#1 we will NEVER turn into afterlife,

#2 we are only enjoying our time as the top ranked alliance guild on the server because honestly we should be more toward the middle of the pack.

#3 we really do care who your main is so you should stop tormenting us /stopsarcasm

#4 the post you linked was a drunk post. yes it did happen and it makes us look arrogant but it was nothing more than a drunk post.
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
The trolls in here are bad... real bad.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
AEoo unless you are in unhallowed or VEX and willing to show us your main you cant talk, because if your in any other guild were betetr than you :) '
<< wins
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You mean progression pug?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
trolololol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Gratz on your progress. =)
Reply Quote
27 Goblin Rogue
Looks like SWAGGER fell off the progression train. LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]