Horde is dead

85 Undead Warlock
Anyone else noticing the huge lack of Horde players in the past 3 months? Greymane's Horde is utterly dead.. =/ We need some free transfers to the server...

the ratio is 2.3 to 1 for Ally to Horde =/
Edited by Morwrath on 2/25/2012 1:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
it's been just over 2:1 since early BC.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Horde is not dead. You think 2:1 is bad? Check out illidan. 45-1 ratio. Yeah.

I leveled a lock recently on illidan, and didnt see one alliance the entire time.

The whole "ZOMG WE ARE BRINGING BACK WORLD PVP WOOH" actually scares me because my main, who is on illidan, can't even get into TB... because its like winning the lottery. There definitely needs to be something to tone down the ridiculous population imbalances, maybe more FCM to realms/factions that need it
Edited by Fardond on 2/26/2012 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
p much there are 10 high pop servers and 200 servers that are "dying". blizzard needs to bite the bullet and start consolidating servers, but they'll probably just wait for the influx mop brings and pretend everything is peachy keen
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Horde is not dead. You think 2:1 is bad? Check out illidan. 45-1 ratio. Yeah.

I leveled a lock recently on illidan, and didnt see one alliance the entire time.

The whole "ZOMG WE ARE BRINGING BACK WORLD PVP WOOH" actually scares me because my main, who is on illidan, can't even get into TB... because its like winning the lottery. There definitely needs to be something to tone down the ridiculous population imbalances, maybe more FCM to realms/factions that need it

System where paid transfer is adjusted from $0 to some amount that's slightly higher than $25 (to recoup, probably like $35), where $0 is on very imbalanced/low pop server and $35 is on overpopulated (types like Illidan Horde). Stuff like coming here would be in the middle, probably like $10 for horde and $20 for alliance or something. Prices get shuffled every week or so based on activity estimates that Blizzard already runs. Or we can go back to the TBC model and have high pop factions locked to transfers, because until they removed that everything was fine.

Also this realm is only 3 ranks lower than it was in Firelands, a part of that is because no one's killed Madness H yet, once Desp and TA gets there (in about a week tops unless things go wrong) we'll probably be higher up on PVE progression than we were last tier, you know, when we were supposedly alive.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
An auto adjusting faction change or transfer would be nice, or as someone mentioned previously Blizzard could start combining servers eventually (for the more severe servers).

I'm just tired of logging into Orgrimmar and seeing a ghost town then hopping onto my Ally toon and seeing trade spammed non-stop for DS raids or group invites, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
you wanna see non stop trade chat? got to Kel'thuzad Alli during peak hours, you need to spam /1 /2 /3 2 times every 15 seconds just for ppl to see it for maybe 5 seconds, gets annoying : /
Edited by Divisions on 2/29/2012 5:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Rest of the horde raiders on this server need to faction change to ally. not gonna get !@#$ done with Greymane's current faction state.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Oh god. I couldn't handle being an ally race. Besides, you guys outnumber us! How about some ally reroll Horde (again)!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
if the factions became balanced, what would horde be able to blame our consistent failure at world pvp on (besides manon)?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I can never think of Horde as bad at world pvp. Even if it's true. I spent too much time during vanilla on my original server (Llane) fighting at xroads and tm/ss where Horde were consistently outnumbered, yet consistently beat the crap out of Ally.

But that's my version of rose-colored glasses. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]