Just IMO just IMHO

90 Blood Elf Mage
1) I hate hour long matches against, healers, dk's, druids, rogues stealth.

2) I hate how druids have the ability to ressurect partners in pvp.

3) I hate how a dk cannot be killed by two opponents (if dk is very geared.)

4) I hate how a paladin can become invincible in arena and heal him/herself while deathknights cannot use Army of the dead, Mages cannot use "Time Warp." and so forth. IMHO i mean dont get me wrong or be mad but there are some aspects of all my toons they need to be nerfed or buffed. But cmon, invincibility in arena? really? i have a pally also but cmon theyre fricking healers wearing plate armor doing as much damage as a mage dps...

5) i also hate getting pwned, then getting the same team, getting pwned again, and getting the same team, getting pwned again etc. im not by any means the best pvp player on earth my mage has been at lvl 85 for 4 days now and i dont have the best record neither but i feel there does have to be some changes

Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
All the issues you listed are L2P issues and are easily resolved by being a better player.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
i hate you blame everything but your lack of ability for losing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I hate you for having a stupid name.
Reply Quote
hey xiun grats on your gear, now whats this thread about...?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
02/25/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Kazumî
hey xiun grats on your gear, now whats this thread about...?

I forget.

I think it's on how amazing I look.
Reply Quote
hey im jelly xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/25/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Xiun
I think it's on how amazing I look.

I second that. That set looks great.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Title should be named "Just IMO just IMHO- Xiun looks great"
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
02/25/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Katiepeary
i have a pally also but cmon theyre fricking healers wearing plate armor doing as much damage as a mage dps...

I loled. You were likely facing a ret pally, he crit a wog, and tricked you into thinking he was a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
"Everything is working as intended"
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
each time someone complains about 2's another four people are forced to play a match to the timer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
IMO just IMHO Cataclysmic Mage gear makes you look like a turkey kinda
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Since I assume you are talking about 2's based on what you put in your "3" slot on your list here are some actual solutions although yes Xiun, you are very sexy.

1. I do not know why death knights and druids anger you but if you where to elaborate perhaps assistance could be given. With rogues stealth play with someone with bleeds. Although it may not be the best possible way you could group yourself the rogue won't stay hidden for more then a couple seconds before a tick. Example: >Insert warrior/feral name here< applies >Rend/other bleed< to >Insert rogue name here<

Rogue uses Cloak of shadows
Rogue uses vanish

Rend/bleed ticks (they aren't taken off with cloak or w.e) (also aren't dispellable)
Rogues stealth is broken and he is 2 cd's out of pocket.... Profit???
You will just need to learn to live with healers. If you were to play with the warrior you will again have no problem with priests as well... Warrior>priest (due to berserker rage providing a 10 second immunity to their main self peels, fear)
Shammies can be burst down by burstier comps say you and another class maybe... a ret pally blow all your cd's simultaneously shaman falls like a lead balloon.
Against a Holy pally I advise rolling with priest for MD or warrior for ST either way bubble wont have more than a second. and you can resume damage as usual.

2.Try to not let the druid get out of combat to stealth... and if they do interrupt it. (10 second cast)

3. I assume you mean a Bdk have your partner kite them (if they're melee) and you pew pew there !@# to oblivion.

4. Keep in mind plate doesn't matter it doesn't affect your damage whatsoever.; Time-warp being allowed would then justify Bloodlust which would then make the TOP 3's comp be even more overpowered (R/L/S+bloodlust....Imagine that).You have iceblock which is an immunity hunters have deterrence why can't pallies have HoP or that magical shield thing...

5. Try waiting a few seconds 30ish to a minute before your next que as to try to make sure they are in a match. Also try to alter your strategy beneficially each time you face them.

I'm just some bad that can't even get a decent rating though, so what do I know.

Edit; typos
Edited by Tanksmoker on 2/26/2012 7:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I think what needs to be done is to lower the time limit in Arenas. I believe it is 45 min right now they should lower it to 20 min.

Let me tell you why? I like to eat chocolate cake but not for 45 min. 45 min is to long for anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
1) I hate hour long matches against, healers, dk's, druids, rogues stealth.

2) I hate how druids have the ability to ressurect partners in pvp.

3) I hate how a dk cannot be killed by two opponents (if dk is very geared.)

4) I hate how a paladin can become invincible in arena and heal him/herself while deathknights cannot use Army of the dead, Mages cannot use "Time Warp." and so forth. IMHO i mean dont get me wrong or be mad but there are some aspects of all my toons they need to be nerfed or buffed. But cmon, invincibility in arena? really? i have a pally also but cmon theyre fricking healers wearing plate armor doing as much damage as a mage dps...

5) i also hate getting pwned, then getting the same team, getting pwned again, and getting the same team, getting pwned again etc. im not by any means the best pvp player on earth my mage has been at lvl 85 for 4 days now and i dont have the best record neither but i feel there does have to be some changes

1. Agreed, mana regen needs to be curbed heavily in small bracket arena
2. ... If you let them rez . . .
3. Maybe blood spec against two less geared melee, but even with 4700 resil I die once cooldown are gone pretty fast
4. I play with a pally. Bubble is a horrible crutch that keeps them in a hole forever. Pop it then kill as he sits in 30 seconds of CC
5. Ya I had to lose over 100 rating this week due to tons of priest teams, it's rock paper scissors
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/25/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Xiun
Title should be named "Just IMO just IMHO- Xiun looks great"

You look better than yesterday. Did you get a face lift? Is that a new spot of decay? Looks good fits your eyes.
Reply Quote
02/25/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Xiun
All the issues you listed are L2P issues and are easily resolved by being a better player.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
02/27/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Warmage
You look better than yesterday. Did you get a face lift? Is that a new spot of decay? Looks good fits your eyes.

Ooooooh, you /blush

/giggle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]