SoL Sez Thanks!

85 Human Priest
Tomorrow shall be our last day here; I wanted to stop in before we go to say thank you for all the roleplaying over the years. Thank you for coming to visit us at the Wayward Son (formerly Crimson Jewel) and for attending to our History Symposiums/Know Your Foe lectures. Thank you for being in costume for our Hallows' End parties, and thank you for all the little conversations as well as the larger plot arcs.

It's been a pleasure, Sentinels.

(redtext which is no longer red for grammarfails)
Edited by Philomene on 2/26/2012 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
:(
Reply Quote
It's been a hell of a year, Sents. Thanks for having us.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/26/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Prodon
:(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
This guild has been around for 2 years, 7 months, and tomorrow will be 18 days.

19 unique accounts are in the guild and it's sad that it has to be this way but I am stealing them all. I'm going to make my own guild and it will be better because it'll have blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget about the blackjack.

(no, not really. I'm packing up and moving out too.)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbVaisNPgh4#t=2m5s
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ctysQqXu8

02/27/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Silversol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbVaisNPgh4#t=2m5s
Reply Quote
Tomorrow shall be our last day here; I wanted to stop in before we go to say thank you for all the roleplaying over the years. Thank you for coming to visit us at the Wayward Son (formerly Crimson Jewel) and for attending to our History Symposiums/Know Your Foe lectures. Thank you for being in costume for our Hallows' End parties, and thank you for all the little conversations as well as the larger plot arcs.

It's been a pleasure, Sentinels.

(redtext which is no longer red for grammarfails)

I heard this rumor a few days ago, I was hopin it was just that, but I see it is not, the case

/salute

*Goes back to Thorium Brotherhood*
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Marques! You shall be missed when we go to WrA tomorrow!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Miss you guys when you leave! It was a pleasure meeting you all, and had a lot of fun with the Ulduar run. Sorry I couldn't get that finished with you all before RL kicked in! >.<

I hope all you wonderful guys and gals enjoy your new home!
Reply Quote
I would like to Thank Philomene for the conversation last night, I went to the server you recomended and all I have to say is.....Have joined an RP guild, an all seems well. and yes Marques 2.0 will make an appearence soon <3

Thanks again
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Miss you guys when you leave! It was a pleasure meeting you all, and had a lot of fun with the Ulduar run. Sorry I couldn't get that finished with you all before RL kicked in! >.<

I hope all you wonderful guys and gals enjoy your new home!

I'm keeping this chick here. I can still do the Ulduar runs, and with RealID it should be like we never left! I'd be glad to give you mine if you poke me on Almara before we leave so I can bring her if needed or even just to invite anyone from the guild that wants to go that you don't already have on RealID.

THANKS TO SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE A TOTAL SHMUCK/VERY NICE LADY we will be here for a while longer.
Reply Quote
02/28/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Sinlinara
THANKS TO SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE A TOTAL SHMUCK/VERY NICE LADY we will be here for a while longer.

HEY. Hey. They can be both.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
We should saran wrap their car.
Reply Quote
You will be missed, but I hope you will be welcomed on Wyrmrest Accord.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Philomene
Marques! You shall be missed when we go to WrA tomorrow!

All ready there <3
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
Course I haz no pic yet being lvl 6, but here I be
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]