Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. troll the forums (which is what I am doing!)
2. make an alt (5% of people actually do this!)
3. watch a youtube video while sitting in any major city ( 95% of people do this!)
4. play another game! Everyone does this if your not doing 2 or 3.
10. Troll trade chat with stuff like 'WTB [vial of the sands] 35g + stack of [Felweed]'
For best results, be sure to act like you're completely serious with people that whisper you to call you an idiot.
Edited by Jeemboktor on 2/29/2012 10:33 AM PST
This haha. And skim the rivers around sw and elwynn, there's this perfect height above the water where you're flying at flying not running speed, yet just barely skim over the water. It's so cool, I've probably spend literally hours /played doing it
I perform various acts of psychological warfare on folks in town, specifically I enjoy encouraging everyone to place their standards/mounts vanities at my guild's turf, Lux Square (between inn and AH in VoStr). We pushed a larger guild out of the area simply by inviting them in. It translated poorly into text, but it was a hoot.
Invite random people to party and get them to ride (vial of the sands mount), then find a nice high spot to drop them off. For anyone with a two person mount this can be done by doing the following:
1. Locate your landing spot.
2. get Left/right of spot by about 10 yards.
3. simultaneously strafe and dismount.
4. Remount and scoop them up midair.
Occasionally, I just leave them atop "Suicide Peak" between The Drag and VoH, especially if they are under level 60.
Mr. Fun, GoL
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.