HAPPY LEAP YEAR!!! Random Act of Kindness!

100 Night Elf Hunter
Wishing everyone a happy leap year! Although not a holiday, we the citizens of Eredar shall make it one, starting this leap year! As par for the course, I propose you, the player randomly throughout the day donate any amount of gold to lowbie players and high levels alike.

Of course only give to few and at least give SOMEONE something and together we can start Happy Leap Year Day! I will be randomly giving people small amounts of gold anywhere from 1-10g depending on the randomness!!!

Upon giving your random person gold, whipser them and / or return their whisper with "Random Act of Kindness, Happy Leap Year!" or something similar!

So help Baron Raygar get this new WoW holiday off the ground, and see you in 4 years!

Heres to leaping ahead in whatever your goals are and not dwelling on past failures!

Love,
Baron Raygar
Edited by Raygar on 2/29/2012 4:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Priest
I commend you, Sir Baron.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I'm too poor to do this

WTS REINS OF POSEIDUS 75K PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'm too poor to do this

WTS REINS OF POSEIDUS 75K PST

40k and I can get you a buyer Phine.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I don't actually have one right now XD
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Happy Leap Year with Random Acts of kindness. I flew to various parts of the Azeroth and gave people gold, wishing them happy leap year. Most of the time it was lowbie or new players, but I hit up a few 85s as well.

See you guys in 4 years!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
How come you didn't give me any gold Raygar!??!!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
03/09/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Pensacola
How come you didn't give me any gold Raygar!??!!

THE GODS OF RANDOMNESS SMILE NOT UPON YOU
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
03/09/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Phine

This is very true
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
03/09/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Pensacola

This is very true

Its kinda hard to open trade with the enemy faction. What would be cool is if you could converse and open trade in sanctuary areas as well as duel like in the Dalaran sewers.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I keep 3 bank tabs full of Random BoE blues and epics that I give to people that look like they could use them. I gave a guildless level 47 mage with no heirloom gear 2 x http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/942 back in January. One day, these acts of kindness will come back my way.
Edited by Stamper on 3/16/2012 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
03/16/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Stamper
I keep 3 bank tabs full of Random BoE blues and epics that I give to people that look like they could use them. I gave a guildless level 47 mage with no heirloom gear 2 x http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/942 back in January. One day, these acts of kindness will come back my way.

Exactly. This is what I wanted for the whole of Happy Leap Year to be like. Items as well as Gold! It would be a pain to do this everyday to strangers as it would stress the individuals play time and resources but every leap year would fit just perfect.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]