Herbs and their effects on the mind

100 Draenei Shaman
In my shamanic practices, one of the things I do before going a-Farseeing is to toss a handful of dried leaves onto a fire. It's almost always dried Fadeleaf, which I envision in my head as being a bit like dried sage - though the icon looks like ivy and the plant looks like some sort of ferny bush.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
*continues to take notes* Thank you. :3 These are all really good ideas!
Reply Quote
I often treated felweed/bloom as an oxycodien, something that would be grinded on the teeth and chewed lightly, maybe put in drinks, decent as an unrefined painkiller and causes a mild calm/high.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I dun' use no Bloodthistle.

Nope.

I swear!
Stop looking at me like that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I dun' use no Bloodthistle.

Nope.

I swear!
Stop looking at me like that.

Thistlehead.
Reply Quote
02/29/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Elabroche
Often seen people 'smoking' peacebloom as a sort of weed analogue.

Considering the old Dun Morogh quests where you're stealing the shimmerweed from the trolls, and the effects it has, I was inclined to think that it also might have certain...real world analogues.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
NoX
Often seen people 'smoking' peacebloom as a sort of weed analogue.

Considering the old Dun Morogh quests where you're stealing the shimmerweed from the trolls, and the effects it has, I was inclined to think that it also might have certain...real world analogues.

You guys are too straight edge.

*Puffs peace pipe.*
Edited by Kronoin on 2/29/2012 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
~Bump!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
Bump.

This is a pretty darn good idea and it deserves to be looked at and further commented on. Help the botanist hunter!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Taking notes! If anyone else has any more ideas for herbs let me know!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
"Malere Powder"; suffused from Malere's perspiration, imbibing the substance makes the subject sixty billion times more amazing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump for more Ideas. :3
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Priest
I always thought of Fadeleaf as a kind of digitalin for managing heart palpatations.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]