Sewer Spar! ((RP Dueling event))

90 Orc Warlock
Bump for an awesome idea!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
It's time, yet again, for the Sewer Spar! Same time as always: This Thursday at 4 PM in the Dalaran sewers. All levels welcome. If you have no mode of transportation, no worries! We will be able to summon you. Hope to see you all there!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<3 oh yay you're doing this again? This was super fun last time! Ummm do you think it would be possible to get a calendar invite by chance? I'm a bit of a space cadet and I forget things.

Also I can summon if necessary.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Alright, if anyone else wants a calender invite to the event, just say so here or whisper me in game! :)
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
04/30/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Bheitha
Alright, if anyone else wants a calender invite to the event, just say so here or whisper me in game! :)

Memememememe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hmm that double KO.

And this http://imgur.com/P44xL

I would also like to apologize for any rage my bar set up may induce.

If I am denied seeing the Shining Burning Finger, then I will be VERY disappointed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If these weren't always set up on days I work, I'd totally be there. So I'll hipcheck this thread to the top instead.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
*Crestaen eyes the flyer with a twinkle in his empty eye sockets*

(( The Watchers are going to be sending some fighters your way, looks to be fun. ))
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Thanks to everyone who attended! Hope to see you all next month! <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
And it's that time yet again! Sewer Spar is this Thursday. As always, prizes will be handed out to the winners! Hope to see you all there.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
Hmm that double KO.

And this http://imgur.com/P44xL

I would also like to apologize for any rage my bar set up may induce.

((Oh god.

Taldin, you're a pro.))
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Event in just one hour!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Just a quick note, the Sewer Spar will NOT be held tomorrow or any time this month. Kai'zulu, who runs the /roll duels, is busy and unable to attend and help run it.

However, it will be held next month. But Bheitha will no longer be running the PVP duels. My druid here, Ameia, will be taking her place.

Hope to see you all next month!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sewer Spar is this Thursday! Same time as always, and with PVP duels and /roll duels. However, Bheitha will not be running PVP duels. Ameia is going to be taking that over, while Kai'zulu continues to run /roll duels. Hope to see you all there!
Reply Quote
Can I come so I can watch the roll duels and improve my future combat rps?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Of course. :) Everyone is free to come, whether it be to participate or watch.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
*shoves back to the top*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]