25 man raiding- Auchindoun All Stars

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
ill never find a place to call my own
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
well if Pariah goes away i'm down
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Aight sounds good. Any of my alts are good to raid.
Edited by Cleyvan on 3/5/2012 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
03/05/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Sakura

are you a lady? I'll give you a place to live =P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm interested. My faction preference is Alliance. My toon preference is for a shadow priest, but I also have a Mage and a lock I can use.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sign me up
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/06/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Eisig

are you a lady? I'll give you a place to live =P
i can be whatever you want me to be hun
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i ll update post shortly. Still no word from pariah leadership. Bake, deci talk to them and see whats up. If its a matter of getting a madness kill first I ll server transfer my pally so we can get that !@#$ down and run this 25m.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I'm not the one to talk to on the issue, as I have said I took a break and stopped raiding for the time being.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'll talk to them. and PM me @ loanwolf11 in skype to see what's up since I don't really wanna post it on a public forum
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LOL Typical teenage !@#$ not wanting to discuss in an open forum something that concerns 24 other people! Grow up, jeesus. And if Parriah needs someone to transfer over at this point, with all the debuffs and %^-*, that's just sad - let Amazzing form the 25 man guild and let 24 other people have some fun instead of just having 10 "elite" ( LOLOLOLOL ) bang their heads against bosses every other server has defeated. Time to move on. Gogo Amazzing!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
LOL Typical teenage !@#$ not wanting to discuss in an open forum something that concerns 24 other people! Grow up, jeesus. And if Parriah needs someone to transfer over at this point, with all the debuffs and %^-*, that's just sad - let Amazzing form the 25 man guild and let 24 other people have some fun instead of just having 10 "elite" ( LOLOLOLOL ) bang their heads against bosses every other server has defeated. Time to move on. Gogo Amazzing!!

Posting something like this is typical teenage stuff imo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ahh, I love it when someone so elegantly proves my very point with their own reply. "No, you're a ( whatever ). No, you are. No, you really are."
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
look if pariah doesnt want to split off thats fine and I would understand. 25m's are not for everyone. they require more work to make them function well. Nothing negative needs to be said about anyone in the pariah leadership. If they arent interested, it makes our job more difficult but not impossible. Everyone just keep a cool head and we will figure it out.
Edited by Amazzing on 3/9/2012 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
alliance only phiz?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/09/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Saintedtaint
Ahh, I love it when someone so elegantly proves my very point with their own reply. "No, you're a ( whatever ). No, you are. No, you really are."

Don't see what your problem is, don't really care, @ amazzing I'll talk to Tolrin and staff about it see what's up and I'll keep you updated.
Edited by Gunslinguru on 3/9/2012 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I personally have no real interest in moving back to 25m content, it didn't really work well for us in firelands, and on a personal level my computer's performance is decidedly unsatisfactory in a 25m environment.

I'm also not sure where the trash talk by sainted is coming from, or how having someone take a break from raiding leading to us looking for a solid 10th or 11th player could be taken as 'sad'. However, recently someone who had been on break due to personal reasons has come back so it looks like we've gotten back up to a solid 10.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hmm... Interesting
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I would prefer Alliance over Horde.

Also lol drama
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Alli or Horde, doesn't matter to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]