25 man raiding- Auchindoun All Stars

90 Night Elf Druid
Our guild is really small and casual, so I haven't done much 25 man, but I'd be happy to try out depending on the raid times.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
03/09/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Saintedtaint
LOL Typical teenage !@#$ not wanting to discuss in an open forum something that concerns 24 other people! Grow up, jeesus. And if Parriah needs someone to transfer over at this point, with all the debuffs and %^-*, that's just sad - let Amazzing form the 25 man guild and let 24 other people have some fun instead of just having 10 "elite" ( LOLOLOLOL ) bang their heads against bosses every other server has defeated. Time to move on. Gogo Amazzing!!

Huh, I had no idea you were such a !@#$. As I recall, last you played with us, you were the one dragging the group down.

Although, if this is sarcasm, my sincere apologies (but sarcasm really doesn't belong on the internet, does it).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Huh, I had no idea you were such a !@#$. As I recall, last you played with us, you were the one dragging the group down.

Although, if this is sarcasm, my sincere apologies (but sarcasm really doesn't belong on the internet, does it).

Doubt it's sarcasm. Remember first attempts on Alysrazor? Could not stay alive for the life of him (no pun intended). I'd figure he'd be a little grateful for us putting up with him for so long and carrying his sorry !@#.
Edited by Decimus on 3/11/2012 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'm totally down for this. I have pretty much any class you could need. Let me know.

<Best DK on server 2012>
Edited by Deathbash on 3/11/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Oh and yes Saintedtaint. The only reason we ever brought you ever is because if we didnt we lost a healer and a mage for an alt group. Your healing was terrible and you were constantly late/leaving early. You pretty much stopped the alt group from doing anything fun/challenging for the longest time.

<Best DK on server 2012>
Edited by Deathbash on 3/11/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
When might this begin?? Mop?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
TM
before mop, we would want to see how this goes before mop starts.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'll most likely be rerolling Monk in MoP, we'll see how I like it in Beta
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
TM
u and everyone else :P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Any new news on this?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
TM
sorry for the lack of updates, I am still waiting on Pariah to finish the tier with realm first madness, if they choose not to be on board after that than we likely wont have enough players to form a decent 25m.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yo I might come back to Auchi on my main pally if you still need rets message me on KT or send me mail on my pally on Auchi. FYI if I have to go holy ill shoot a kitten or something
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
fair trade, theres enough cats in the world
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Too many alts, not enough players.
yea?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
aren't alts what carry this server?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
TM
alts would be fine but we need a decent number of dedicated raiders who will show up for the limited schedule we would be running
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Personally, I think this sounds like a great idea. I would suggest coming back to the realm in some form to recruit because the forums aren't as hopping as they once were. I've heard there are some facebook pages or something like that people troll on now instead.

Best of Luck
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Are you going to be able to raid current content cross server come MoP?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Any updates for this?
It doesn't seem as if you will get a 25m guild running before MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Any updates for this?
It doesn't seem as if you will get a 25m guild running before MoP.

03/22/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Jamazzing
sorry for the lack of updates, I am still waiting on Pariah to finish the tier with realm first madness, if they choose not to be on board after that than we likely wont have enough players to form a decent 25m.

Pariah needs to hurry up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]