25 man raiding- Auchindoun All Stars

85 Orc Death Knight
You don't need pariah to atleast set up a guild here. We will finish DW in a week or 2 anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You need a Boss healer for MoP or late cata let me know, was ranking some before nerf when i raided thing im sitting on a 401Il, been about a month since i raided though, have a geared ret to Terrorys.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Grats Pariah on DW kill. Now can we get this show on the road?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We tried the 25-man experiment at start of Firelands tier on this server. All that happened was we were replacing 1-2 people every week. After that we would have to re-teach fights and re-gear all the noobs just to have 2 more people quit the next week.

So it was a failed experiment; all it accomplished was to slow down our heroic rag kill by a good 1-2 month. This server just simply doesnt have 25 decent enough players on it that can log in at the same time consistantly. Even keeping solid attendance in our 10-man this tier has been a challenge for certain individuals; which contributed to slowing down our progression quite a bit as it is.

As it stands now we in Pariah have absolutely no intention of trying 25-mans on this server again on our mains.

However, majority of us have geared alts and we run a 10 man on the weekend. We are open to trying to form a weekend 25-man alt group; if somebody wants to actually organize it.
Edited by Garouken on 4/19/2012 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
04/18/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Garouken
teir
I'm a Grammar police
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hes totally not referring to you in that sentence either guns <3 and a im with Garouken, we kinda talked about it the other day and if people wanted we could try to get 25 players on for a 4 hour a week alt raid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hes totally not referring to you in that sentence either guns <3 and a im with Garouken, we kinda talked about it the other day and if people wanted we could try to get 25 players on for a 4 hour a week alt raid.

If my schedual clears up I can provide my hunter and or Shaman for alt run not looking bright for the time being tho.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Anything happening with that 25man raid planning?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I doubt it. OP hasn't posted here in a while.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
No your op is on zul'jin with Team Malice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Actually, they're on Gilneas with Journey :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
TM
actually i am on both. taking a break until mop with TM. Journey is a friends guild I am helping with basically full time. Auchindoun is still a possiblity but not sure I want to attempt to rebuild something with part time alts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wow i wish i would have seen this sooner i have been so damn busy have not checked forums in so long. I think that 25 man raiding could happen i just think to many of us want to have a negative attitude towards it that we wont just throw our hats in and go for it. But if any of you guys are still maybe interested i would love to talk about making it happen
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
<--- Interested as my alts are sitting on auch doing nothing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Everyone always wanting to use alts..alts have ruined this game lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I'm not going to go back to auch on my main, that's for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
hey cley we are doing for now just on tuesdays to see how it goes i am sure one of us has you on real id we are always going to be needing subs and what not and since you would be using an alt would love if you wanted to do something like that. but the rest of the raid is mains going to be interesting cant wait for it
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
decided to do this on a different server guys, sorry auchindoun just wasnt looking like it was going to make it happen. I have a group of friends from old guilds and a few others doing a 25m HM on stormrage. looking for quality players. Alliance populated server, very nice server all the way around. Guild is currently 8/8 HM 10m and 6/8 HM 25 Hm with Spine looking like it will die this week or next depending on turnout. Message me on real id for more details. Real ID is on first page.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
8/8 25m HM now recruiting for MoP. Roster is pretty tight now but we are recruiting mages and a DK. Real ID me if your a quality raider looking for a 2 day per week schedule. Logs will be required.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]