Thrall is being Recorded for a Machinima

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Greetings this post is to inform anybody that is interested on this realm that we are being recorded for a Machinima series. The current project is currently the third in the series and hopefully expand and grow to four or five before Panda Land. Secondly I want to say thank you to the following people for participating, helping, and growing the series with the production of Edge of Time II and III.

Guilds: Censored & Saurfang Fan Club

Players:

Flok
Balefire
Nazli
Hinga
Kaylub
Vaang
Solara
Isanusi
Elori
Flynnhoof
Noralin (Howdy)
Aakarshan
Rejuvin
Kalikara
Frostbitt
Riho(Rio)

Music Composers: Approaching Nirvana

The staff is currently 41 people strong, there is still plenty of room if you would like to be in the film and or help. Please message me in-game if you are interested or have any suggestions. The film itself is still a few months away from being completed but in the mean time I made a small trailer for everybody's hard work.

Edge of Time 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Kkdg0cjiM&hd=1

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/Phenelo

Current Edge of Time III footage still in the works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIwN_XF6qao&hd=1

Edge of Time III Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6fSJkZV2rA&hd=1

Sincerely,

Eliká

You may whisper me on the following toons: Eliká (alt 0225) Phenelo, Vellinara

Special Thank you to Solara, Flok, Howdy, Rio, Frostbitt. Balefire, Nazli, Hinga, Kaylub for helping me get accustomed to this new realm.
Edited by Eliká on 2/17/2012 3:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I have added 8 more people from the realm to the list. The Guild Killtheme is also participating. Don't be shy it's a very fun process making a movie!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thank you again to everyone for the kind whispers and in-game mail. Recording has started. We will mostly be shooting the machinima through out the week. We also try to keep guild's raid schedules in mind so we do not do any group shots on Tuesdays. We will time to time do shots during the week but our longer sessions 1-2 hours will happen Saturday through Monday. The shooting well take several months. Occasionally we will do bigger shot's in Orgimmar and Stormwind and anyone is welcome to join in at any time. Again thank you to everybody that has shown interest there was a bigger interest than I could imagine.

Current Guilds:

SFC
Censored
Killtheme
Retro

If anyone is still interested in participating, helping, acting or have any ideas or input feel free to whisper me on the toons in the above post. Thank you! =)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
THE DRUMS HAVE SOUNDED.......THE CALL TO GLORY LIES WAITING ONLY TO BE ANSWERED BY THE BRAVEST OF SOULS THAT WOULD DARE TO VENTURE TO THE ENDS OF AZEROTH AND BEYOND!!!

From the tops of the mighty Storm Peaks to the shadowy basins that dwell in the depths of Vashj'ir our frapsing will go. Epicness and internet immortality could be yours as well. If you possess the Fingerdanginal Fully Flexible Fantastically Digital Fortitude that is needed to endure such a ardent endeavor, then we challenge you to join our band of hooligans as we journey throughout the World of Warcraft!

V/R Darcfrost GM of KILLTHEME and friend to Murlocs everywhere...mrrrrgggllll
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd take part
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bump for some really cool people.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
So sick! goodjob Elika
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank you! Just an update post to people I can't whisper in-game. There will be no recording this weekend March 2nd through March 7th 2012.

Recording will probably resume back up the weekend of March 9th through March 12th.

If you have contacted me and haven't been whispered back about recording times or scheduling don't worry I have everyone's name written down I would like to get everyone in the film that has shown interest and/or support. YOU will be whispered sooner or later to set up a date and time that works with other people and guild's free time from raiding, pvp and progression. Thank you to everyone that I've worked with thus far it has been my pleasure.

PS. Even people that are shy and/or doing their own thing in Orgimmar or dueling in Durotar chances are your in the film or being recorded at one point or another. =) /smug face.
Edited by Eliká on 3/1/2012 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh hai. Recording has resumed and be going full-time this week. We hope to get all footage by the next 2 weeks and get everybody that has volunteered in a shot in some way or form. You'll be whispered or contacted via in-game mail. Keep a look out on your calendars as well. There will be more than 1 invite on the calendar just accept which days you can attend in the appropriate times.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
An update on the Machinima. It's about 95% complete. Still trying to fit in the some new requests to be in the movie in some form. We are taking a break from production this week and well resume again probably by the weekend.
Reply Quote
3-26-12 We'll be recording almost all day through the evening.
Reply Quote
Thanks to everyone literally everyone that spammed spells in orgrimmar tonight was quite an amazing shot!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The WOW Machinima "Edge of Time 3" recorded live on Thrall is now complete. Thank you to everyone on the realm that participated in the event. Total Production time was 5 months and is being uploaded as you read this so be on the lookout here for a new post when the machinima is uploaded to youtube. Thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Just came from the red carpet premier of this movie...all I can say is that it was absolutely awesome! Thank you so much Phenelo (aka Elika aka bajillion alts) for making this...simply beautiful!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]