Blackhorn’s Mighty Bulwark

100 Dwarf Paladin
02/17/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Mnemonic
One of my friends was like "hey you wanna tank for my guild" and I was like "aight" and then on the first run I got the Bulwark and Souldrinker. It was pretty good.

Nice one...but that saddens me.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
02/17/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Plethora
These people are all delusional. It doesn't exist.

I was definitely thinking that way!!!

@ Plethora - Off topic - Why are you running the trinkets you have equipped? I am very curious. You are obviously a very accomplished tank/player and am interested to know your reasoning. No disrespect intended at all but it is not what I would thought you would be using with all the rest of those lovely shiney's.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Sup.

I've had the LFR version and the (current) normal one.

But I still have yet to get a Souldrinker :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Thorryn
These people are all delusional. It doesn't exist.

I was definitely thinking that way!!!

@ Plethora - Off topic - Why are you running the trinkets you have equipped? I am very curious. You are obviously a very accomplished tank/player and am interested to know your reasoning. No disrespect intended at all but it is not what I would thought you would be using with all the rest of those lovely shiney's.

Was solo tanking madness (normal) and my group only has 2 outside cooldowns. On normal the absorb trinket is laughable with any kind of cooldown- Everything except the 4th platform (blue) is very easy to just rotate around. The absorb from the trinket is up for every impale I'm pretty sure, plus the healers 30% damage reduction from HoS and a shield from my WoG means that I'm taking something like 15 to 20% instead of 60% on every impale.

The other trinket I put on to see if it would help with the debuff the 2 adds at the end put on me. No idea if it did help since I died with 2% to go on the 2nd mob- but on this computer at that point my computer is generally down to 3 or 4 fps and they don't log.

Also, tanking trinkets? What are those?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/17/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Deathtime
Our shaman has one for trannymog. Sadly he doesnt have it equipped.

I find it to be quite an ugly shield. I mean, it's so ugly to me I have it down there with the dinner plate shields as far as ugliness go.
Edited by Bravehearth on 2/17/2012 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Finally.
Reply Quote
02/17/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Bravehearth

I find it to be quite an ugly shield. I mean, it's so ugly to me I have it down there with the dinner plate shields as far as ugliness go.

Agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/17/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Bravehearth

I agree. It might go well with a T13 Warrior set to compliment the Deathwing theme, but outside that, it's just not very good at all.
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Paladin
IMO, Shard of Torment is the coolest looking shield, and getting it since it was quite rare must of felt good. (I never got one).
Edited by Icytitan on 2/18/2012 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lol, Hi!
Reply Quote
Every shield I get from now until I quit playing will be the bulwark of azzinoth.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
A wild barfus appears
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like Neverending Winter or Royal Crest of Lordaeron for my shield moggs.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
:D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LFR? Sure. Normal one? Nope.avi
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
According to my paladin it does. My warrior, however, thinks said paladin is a damned dirty liar...but that's just how it goes sometimes.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
02/18/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Barwicka
Every shield I get from now until I quit playing will be the bulwark of azzinoth.

You're a horrible person.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]