Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Who the hell are you people acting like you are having fun and making it look like this backwoods server has a decent community of players that get along. F U and your friendly banter!
This post needs more grumpy; let me get my scrooge on.
To hopeful recruits:
1) I don't want slackers, those spots are already filled.
Recruit attendance is important - it's tough enough to herd 25 people to show up at one time. Don’t waste our time and we won’t waste yours. Don’t app unless you are ready to commit to our raid times.
2) I like people that can read; especially things like our forums.
We have recently failed idiots that can't find our guild forums during their recruitment period. Don’t be an illiterate idiot.
3) I like stubborn SOBs that want to take on the few challenges left in this game - the Heroic modes. I know it’s not ridiculously hard but the rest of the crap is just utterly boring. Even months behind with nerfs - this is the only engaging activity besides PvP in this game.
Don’t be some kind of champion LFR lurker. If you like humping the easy normals in the bazillion undertuned 10 mans in this game FFS don’t apply. I will think you are retarded and probably make fun of you.
4) We are not the family-fun-filled-levelling guild advertised all over trade chat. If you want help levelling your 20th alt. go DIAF. Don’t bother us.
We only really like raiding with our group of A-Holes and Weiners. To become part of it you have to go through a brief testing period and all of that involves raiding. Most of it is a wild good time but first you have got to impress us.
5) If you are a Drama queen and will at some point come crying, whimpering, back biting or complaining to me - don’t do it during raid times. Get me afterwards so I can at least enjoy your BS fully. You are encouraged to apply because we need some entertainment now and then.
I can teach you where to stand, what to do and what to run away from but you gotta be able to push your own buttons. Know your class, be able to react accordingly. Show up on time and we got a party. At the least we will have 6 hours of quality time every week, maybe even 9 - ok that part was my own qq. F U RL.Heral update the first post g’dammit.
I am going to burn down your Igloo.
Kam only thinks he's a grumpy old man. He's actually the Pillsbury Doughboy! He giggles when you poke his belly. But I gotta warn ya, you take his nachos and he's gonna put a hurtin' on ya, unless maybe you replace them with a plate of bacon.
Kinsmen is the most fun I have ever had in ANY game i've ever played. I've been with these crazy !@#$ people for over 2 years now and I have to say they are an amazing group. I have made some great friends (you know who you are) and downed a TON of content since being here.
My point is that if you are looking for a REAL experience in this game, THIS is the place for you if you want to raid, have fun, and down content all in one. The 25 man raiding experience is like no other. So come join us and lets kill some heroic biotches!
Edited by Sink on 4/29/2012 8:53 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.