[A] <Kinsmen> is recruiting, Better than ever

90 Night Elf Rogue
Heck, you guys can have his panties, I'll take his wife's! To the two Kasha's, let's 3 it up! You two can decide who's in the middle (just remember I don't receive).
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Who the hell are you people acting like you are having fun and making it look like this backwoods server has a decent community of players that get along. F U and your friendly banter!

This post needs more grumpy; let me get my scrooge on.

To hopeful recruits:
1) I don't want slackers, those spots are already filled.
Recruit attendance is important - it's tough enough to herd 25 people to show up at one time. Don’t waste our time and we won’t waste yours. Don’t app unless you are ready to commit to our raid times.

2) I like people that can read; especially things like our forums.
We have recently failed idiots that can't find our guild forums during their recruitment period. Don’t be an illiterate idiot.

3) I like stubborn SOBs that want to take on the few challenges left in this game - the Heroic modes. I know it’s not ridiculously hard but the rest of the crap is just utterly boring. Even months behind with nerfs - this is the only engaging activity besides PvP in this game.
Don’t be some kind of champion LFR lurker. If you like humping the easy normals in the bazillion undertuned 10 mans in this game FFS don’t apply. I will think you are retarded and probably make fun of you.

4) We are not the family-fun-filled-levelling guild advertised all over trade chat. If you want help levelling your 20th alt. go DIAF. Don’t bother us.
We only really like raiding with our group of A-Holes and Weiners. To become part of it you have to go through a brief testing period and all of that involves raiding. Most of it is a wild good time but first you have got to impress us.

5) If you are a Drama queen and will at some point come crying, whimpering, back biting or complaining to me - don’t do it during raid times. Get me afterwards so I can at least enjoy your BS fully. You are encouraged to apply because we need some entertainment now and then.

I can teach you where to stand, what to do and what to run away from but you gotta be able to push your own buttons. Know your class, be able to react accordingly. Show up on time and we got a party. At the least we will have 6 hours of quality time every week, maybe even 9 - ok that part was my own qq. F U RL.Heral update the first post g’dammit.
I am going to burn down your Igloo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Best.. recruitment post.... ever, I love you Kam.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Who stole Kam's nachos?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It's not my fault they looked so delicious :(

If you find nachos just sitting there... would you leave them there!?!? Hellllllllll noooo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Kam only thinks he's a grumpy old man. He's actually the Pillsbury Doughboy! He giggles when you poke his belly. But I gotta warn ya, you take his nachos and he's gonna put a hurtin' on ya, unless maybe you replace them with a plate of bacon.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
And boobs, but let's be honest... Who doesn't like boobs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"Better then ever"

Welp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for 5/8 in 25 man
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
"Better then ever"

Welp.

Heral and grammar are longtime enemies sworn to fight to the death. If you ask Kam, Heral is sure to loose and I'm sure he could care less. Ugh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Count down to our second set of orange pixels!! The ever popular and sexy Sink just needs his DW kill.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Bumped for proper grammar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Kinsmen, proud owners of TWO sets of orange pixel daggers. Third set to come! Grats Sink!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Prospective recruits can contact me on the following three characters in game:
Kam
Dam
Tikus

Otherwise hit up the website and you can pm me on Kam.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I approve this message.

Moar tofu please.

NOM.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Damn it Blackie! We're trying to seduce good players to come join our band of merry boss killers and you have to throw that crap in there. Tofu, the death of a good life.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I taught her to pretend to like tofu to keep pervs away.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
LOL It's not her liking of tofu that keeps me,,er, pervs away. I just don't wanna go to jail!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Testimonial inc.....

Kinsmen is the most fun I have ever had in ANY game i've ever played. I've been with these crazy !@#$ people for over 2 years now and I have to say they are an amazing group. I have made some great friends (you know who you are) and downed a TON of content since being here.

My point is that if you are looking for a REAL experience in this game, THIS is the place for you if you want to raid, have fun, and down content all in one. The 25 man raiding experience is like no other. So come join us and lets kill some heroic biotches!

WEINER!!!!!!
Edited by Sink on 4/29/2012 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for 6/8 in 25 man :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]