LF Cute 25m Raid Leader

1 Orc Warrior
Hi, I was looking around for a good progressed guild and saw that on Wowprogress.com <Cute> was the top 25m. How can I get into contact with to apply to their raid team? I tried their website allofwow.com but it was confusing and filled with ad pages. I tried contacting them in game but no one could tell me who the raid leader was or how to apply.

Any info would be awesome!

Thanks

P.S. I am a 6/8 Warrior from another server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Well if you want to raid with them you can buy items from them for $$$. That is the only way and they get away with it because blizzard has other stuff to do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Gotta love the forums (and you horde haters too) lol. The 25 man was already on bfist during Wotlk, I just decided to try and unify alliance and prevent it from dying when everyone jumped on the faction change bandwagon when blizzard introduced it towards the end of the expansion.

Anyways all you have to do is look at the facts and think rationally. If they were paid by me, why would I not be in their raid group or get carried by them for gear/achievements?
Also, that would be ridiculously expensive to actually pay a group of 25 people to raid many months every tier lol. I do decent irl, but I'm not THAT rich.

They raid in the middle of the night for excessive amounts of hours for little relative progress. Very very very few people would be able to make those raid timers specifically someone who does "well" irl meaning they probably have a job in which they must attend at specified hours.

Also I am by no means an owner of a gold farming/ gear selling foreign company but my guess is I wouldn't allow some random person in my raid team when I was already make his guild look good through progression. I always have been a little curious of how you handle apps that want to raid with your "good" team

oh yeah and i personally do not think you actually pay them BUT lets face it. It would be expensive to pay 25 AMERICANS not 25 "non-americans" (there is a reason Nike shoes aren't made in america)
Edited by Berìct on 2/19/2012 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I can say that I have personally been a part of several of these alleged "paid for" raids, both in T11 and T12, and was never compensated monitarily for my time lol. Checks in the mail eh? Do I get paid in yen? lol

As for relatively little progress? For the last 3 tiers that 25 man raid has spearheaded progression on this server, trouncing just about every reasonable raiding guild still remaining on bfist, including the horde ones.

Dont be scared Berict, these days you still get trophies for 2nd place. ;)

Edited by Dodgeballz on 2/19/2012 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
do you know what relative means?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/19/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Berìct
do you know what relative means?

rel·a·tive NOUN [rel-uh-tiv]

something having, or standing in, some relation to something else.

now that English class is over, what was your point again?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
/likes qt azn gf.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/19/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Dodgeballz
/likes qt azn gf.

this.

and I meant relative as in hours raided to bosses downed... not boss down to other guilds (which isn't very much since I've been here)
also your second place insult is surprisingly less effective when I realize I have more progression then you on my hunter...
Edited by Berìct on 2/19/2012 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lulz.

Why anyone would transfer to Boulderfist is already sketch as is. Why anyone would transfer to Boulderfist to play Alliance is beyond me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I came because you told me this was a good server. :(

Lyn you filthy liar.... XD
Reply Quote
I know, I lied :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well the reason that boulderfist sucks so much is because there is no healthy competition specifically amongst the horde.

There are plenty of good players scattered across the realm but because of hatred generally rising from taking trolling to seriously there will never be any sort of combined effort to make Boulderfist somewhere people would want to be on because it has something (specifically pve in this case) impressive proving it is not terrible.

For the most part I can assume the top 5 or more guilds on this server have something along the lines of saying if you are not carrying your weight you will be replaced yet this really isn't enforced. This could be either because those who would do the enforcing may very well be the people who need to be replaced thus making the "carrying your weight" bar lower then it should be. And second that seniority seems to be infecting a lot of guilds and poor players are covered with excuses when they get proven to be poor rather then replaced for the better.

so my $.02 is that if you want to see noticeable increase in your progression you take a "rebuilding" tier to improve your raiding roster and and replace those holding you back rather then trying to progress as much as you can carrying the same people through the whole of an expac

tl;dr ummm people need to be nicer to each other and drop some of the personal hatred for no reason and... you are going to be worse before you get better
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/19/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Berìct
/likes qt azn gf.

this.

and I meant relative as in hours raided to bosses downed... not boss down to other guilds (which isn't very much since I've been here)
also your second place insult is surprisingly less effective when I realize I have more progression then you on my hunter...

My 10m is hardly considered a serious progression team. We raid 2 nights a week, for a total of about 7 hours, because we also like to enjoy things outside of a video game. I have a 6 week old baby, and many of my raiders have college, jobs, and lives of their own, so we try and chip away at HMs as we have time.

I am merely defending our guild and GM from unnecessary mudslinging because our bike just may be cooler then yours.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I have a holographic Charizard flapping on my back tire

your bike is in no way cooler then mine
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Dude, mine has a LIGHTNING BOLT!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]